PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Motor Co (Manchester)/ Phil Costigan

DavidJ
24th April 2008, 21:19
If you have been struggling to get hold of Phil Costigan for service/maintenance of your MG Rover I am pleased to tell you I have found him . He has moved to a new location.....

Units 2,3 Crown Point South ind est,King St,Denton Manchester,M34 6PF. 0161 336 8373

If you live in the East Manchester area and have never heard of him I can assure you he has factory trained knowledge of our chosen brands, extensive experience. Very good prices, and in my experience as good as his word.

I have no association with Phil other than as a customer, and I know many others here speak highly of his cost/quality service (thats how I found him in the first place).

Snowy
24th April 2008, 21:59
Is this the same as the garage that has just replaced my clutch master cylinder (see other thread) ?

They were linked to by Xpart and are called Phoenix Motor Company and are, indeed, in Denton but at a different location, they are on Windmill Lane industrial estate near Sainsburys (which is about half a mile from the other garage that the OP mentioned). Oh... and the guy there was called Lee.

DavidJ
25th April 2008, 20:04
Is this the same as the garage that has just replaced my clutch master cylinder (see other thread) ?

They were linked to by Xpart and are called Phoenix Motor Company and are, indeed, in Denton but at a different location, they are on Windmill Lane industrial estate near Sainsburys (which is about half a mile from the other garage that the OP mentioned). Oh... and the guy there was called Lee.

Yes it is the same people, it would appear Phil Costigan has parted company with Phoenix Motor Co and Lee Stores (I have no idea why).

I have had my ZT serviced at Phoenix on a number of occasions, wheel bearing replaced and I have called down to order/pickup parts on a number of occasions; I have only ever seen Phil Costigan! Nothing agianst Lee, but Phil is the person who has been maintaining my car for me.