The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: London & The South (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Breakfast Meet Sunday 21st April 2024, Stafferton Lodge, Maidenhead SL6 1BN (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=327363)

planenut 26th March 2024 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobby (Post 2992092)
And me Fred please ;)

Splendid Paul, you're on the list Sir...
Fred.

Seablue 14th April 2024 08:38

Hi Fred,
Please add me to the list with breakfast.
Many thanks
Stephen

planenut 14th April 2024 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seablue (Post 2993635)
Hi Fred,
Please add me to the list with breakfast.
Many thanks
Stephen

That's good news Stephen, see you there, Fred (planenut)

Teflon 20th April 2024 10:50

Hi Fred,

Thought I'd let you know that, perhaps not surprisingly, Nora is feeling dog rough (technical medical term) this morning, so I think in fairness I'd best cancel my attendance at breakfast tomorrow. A shame, I do like Stafferton Lodge.

On the plus side, I'll get a lie in :}.

Speak soon,

Cliff

planenut 20th April 2024 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 2994159)
Hi Fred,

Thought I'd let you know that, perhaps not surprisingly, Nora is feeling dog rough (technical medical term) this morning, so I think in fairness I'd best cancel my attendance at breakfast tomorrow. A shame, I do like Stafferton Lodge.

On the plus side, I'll get a lie in :}.

Speak soon,

Cliff

It's a shame that we won't see you both, but I do understand. On the plus side it'll give Nora a chance to mow the lawn.

I'll catch up with you soon,
Fred (planenut)

Teflon 20th April 2024 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by planenut (Post 2994167)
It's a shame that we won't see you both, but I do understand. On the plus side it'll give Nora a chance to mow the lawn.

I'll catch up with you soon,
Fred (planenut)

:D:D I like your thinking!!

planenut 20th April 2024 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 2994173)
:D:D I like your thinking!!

Well I've stopped sprinkling whisky on mine as it sas getting too expensive.

elefsis 21st April 2024 07:16

I hope Nora gets well quickly, but myself and Michael will be coming this morning. So we will not see that lovely green car.

planenut 21st April 2024 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by elefsis (Post 2994208)
I hope Nora gets well quickly, but myself and Michael will be coming this morning. So we will not see that lovely green car.

John it was great to see you and Michael this morning. At least you had another lovely green car to view.

Good to see those that were able to attend this morning, and I wish the best those unable to attend through illness.

Fred (planenut)

elefsis 22nd April 2024 10:13

It was lovely to see old friends again and meet some new ones. Yes, the lovely green car put mine in the shade. That seemed a very long walk from the car park to the breakfast room, but the breakfast was excellent. I hope to make more events in the future.