The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The 75 & ZT Owners Club 6th meeting (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16605)

GreyGhost 27th February 2008 18:15

You can't possibly mean football is more important Frank. :(
I presume you already made the date. Hope to see you next time. :D :D

Mintman 27th February 2008 18:27

Hi GG

Yeah the soccer schedule was made early last year,soooo
As i mentioned i'm invited so the match doesn't matter that much:):)
It's more the before & after party:grouphug::):)

Cheers Frank

PS: But i will surely meet some of you in the Dutch countyside end of the year

windrush 1st March 2008 12:54

Not so far to drive this time for Ken and Christopher as it was up to the lake district no re for me either I did 600miles on a round trip up there and back and you two guys more than likely clocked up more than that but to me it was worth every drop of diesel

Christopher 1st March 2008 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 154502)
Not so far to drive this time for Ken and Christopher as it was up to the lake district no re for me either I did 600miles on a round trip up there and back and you two guys more than likely clocked up more than that but to me it was worth every drop of diesel

Yes Derek, although we have been there and back at least twice so far to make arrangements so we are racking up the miles ever so slightly! :)

(The last time was an opportunity for Ken to show off his new green thing .... the car that is :eek:!!! :))

MGZTT190+ 3rd March 2008 15:05

Sounds Excellent.

We really enjoyed the event in 2006 and The family and myself would love to attend. I was at Bucklers Hard last year and it is a lovely spot.

We have a new adition to the family since 2006 another little girl who will be just short of 18 months by then.

So that would be 2 adults and 2 kids and the ZT-T if that would be ok..

All the best.

Ian.

Ken 3rd March 2008 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGZTT190+ (Post 155529)
We really enjoyed the event in 2006 and The family and myself would love to attend. I was at Bucklers Hard last year and it is a lovely spot.

We have a new adition to the family since 2006 another little girl who will be just short of 18 months by then.

So that would be 2 adults and 2 kids and the ZT-T if that would be ok..

All the best.

Ian.

Always ok Ian :lol:

Christopher will be posting up all the registration and how to pay details at a later date, until then do nothing :)

Aga 3rd March 2008 21:23

The photo brought back some great memories of 2006. I think that my Dark Angel is the lonely looking ZT at the far end!!
Slight challenge with Saturday for me as I will be in Twickenham for the Army/Navy rugby match. Sunday should be OK though - just have to watch the alcohol on Saturday!

colintf 7th March 2008 16:57

I'll be there, along with some other 260's

:cool:

GreyGhost 7th March 2008 17:00

Nice one Colin, don't forget to register when the post goes up. We'll make sure the 260's know if you don't keep an eye on this thread.

Welcome to the club and the forum. :)

majedm75 20th March 2008 11:21

While waiting for Christopher to put up the registration procedure, how about starting a list in this thread for the people intending to come over to Beaulieu :drool4:?