The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   is there anyone from Eurocar parts on the forum? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=304105)

DMGRS 9th April 2020 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by bl52krz (Post 2804677)
They Have crossland oil filter at £2.58. Ordered 6 at that price, only to learn they will not deliver them along with other stuff. Only serving those classified as needed workers to pick them up. Beaten on both counts.

We can price in the same ballpark, and delivery is free over £50 if you can think of anything else you need. :)

squire 10th April 2020 20:10

Update

Quote:

Originally Posted by squire (Post 2804565)
You're not alone David, I'm waiting for discs,pads, and handbrake shoes that I ordered on 29th, March, have had an email from DHL giving me shipment number but they haven't got them to deliver yet. Sent an email to customer services at Eurocarparts and got an automated reply saying wait 10 days!
Not had a proper reply from them yet, I just want to know where the parts are and an approximate delivery date. My wife's not happy as her cars blocked in while mine is on axle stands, good job we have another car and don't go far these days anyway.

I'm still not happy though as I could have bought them elsewhere but would have cost a bit more, more annoyed of not being kept informed as the parts have been paid for and I've got nothing not even any information.

Martyn

Had an email from DHL saying my parts from ECP should arrive sometime on Wednesday.
I hope it's first thing but I'll not hold my breath.

Martyn

bl52krz 11th April 2020 22:00

This morning my parcel arrived from Eurocarparts, 10 days after it was ordered. Got the DHL sticker on the front but delivered by our friendly postman. Makes you wonder what is going on except profiteering by DHL. How would the insurance deal with a lost package if it was given to DHL, and then passed to someone else to deliver. Think I will drop Eurocarparts an e.mail to let them know they are getting a bad name because of the duplicity. Yes I do know it goes on by the way, but what a crooked way of making a living.

macafee2 11th April 2020 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by bl52krz (Post 2805364)
This morning my parcel arrived from Eurocarparts, 10 days after it was ordered. Got the DHL sticker on the front but delivered by our friendly postman. Makes you wonder what is going on except profiteering by DHL. How would the insurance deal with a lost package if it was given to DHL, and then passed to someone else to deliver. Think I will drop Eurocarparts an e.mail to let them know they are getting a bad name because of the duplicity. Yes I do know it goes on by the way, but what a crooked way of making a living.

I've sent you a PM

macafee2

sworks 12th April 2020 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by bl52krz (Post 2805364)
This morning my parcel arrived from Eurocarparts, 10 days after it was ordered. Got the DHL sticker on the front but delivered by our friendly postman. Makes you wonder what is going on except profiteering by DHL.

The way the world is at the moment I don’t think we can expect the post to be as good or reliable as it used to be. A friend of mine is a delivery driver and has said the amount of parcels expected to be delivered per day has increased massively since lockdown because people are buying online because they can’t go out.

DMGRS 12th April 2020 12:24

We found a couple of our UK Mail parcels (oh I remember those days...) got passed to Royal Mail - who then had the cheek to charge one of the Forum members £30 as it was 'overweight'!

Turns out UK Mail hadn't told Royal Mail the weights of the parcels, so they assumed they'd all be under 10KG (apparently). This one was 20KG.
Of course we refunded the member and took it up ourselves - but it's a situation that shouldn't happen, and took us months to resolve.

Nantwich 75 17th February 2023 17:59

Was expecting some parts today from Euro Car Parts for my wife's Zafira to be delivered by DHL.

At 16.31 I received a text message to say they had attempted delivery, in the same instance I received an email saying the same.

It seems no-one was home, strange that as the Zafira is on axle stands on my drive which is at the front of the house. In addition I was working on the Zafira at 16.31.....

bikerdude666 17th February 2023 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nantwich 75 (Post 2961122)
Was expecting some parts today from Euro Car Parts for my wife's Zafira to be delivered by DHL.

At 16.31 I received a text message to say they had attempted delivery, in the same instance I received an email saying the same.

It seems no-one was home, strange that as the Zafira is on axle stands on my drive which is at the front of the house. In addition I was working on the Zafira at 16.31.....

I had similar before Christmas, twice with the same company/parcel, can't remember which company it was. I emailed a complaint explaining that both days there had been at least 5 people in the house, and no one heard the bell or anyone knock. I also stretched the truth slightly, offering to send CCTV footage from the time of the claimed attempted delivery. Remarkably the parcels arrived the next day without a problem.

drewbie 18th February 2023 07:53

I know people have had problems with Euro Car Parts but I ordered 5L of engine oil friday on line off their eBay site and it turned up the next day! plus a good £3 cheaper then anywhere else, credit where credits due.

bl52krz 19th February 2023 21:51

Long story, very long story, so shortened. Had a parcel delivered to our address. Not my name on it. Made local enquires. No luck. Had to open parcel to find out any identification. Turns out it was someone at the same address...............in Hertfordshire.Arranged delivery. Sat in house waiting for courier to arrive. Did so. Got parcel into porch ready for him to pick up. Waited....waited....and he turned round and drove away. Phoned company and was told that the driver said there was no one in. He never got out of his cab. Another company got the job and they were there within 2 hours, receipt given, and all was delivered. Question:- how many times does this happen, both with deliveries and pick up? There are some idle crafty people in this world. You have to be alert all the while these days.