The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Members Cars For-Sale (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   H20 fra ** SOLD ** (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=94145)

gra123 1st October 2011 13:07

mate such a shame you have to sell, i fell in love with your car the minute i seen it as i'm sure many others did, so it must be a big wrench for you to sell. if i could sell mine i would buy yours in a minute. good luck with the sale Franco but i think you might regret it as i know how much you love the car to.
Graham

d_a_n1979 2nd October 2011 15:05

That's absolutely gorgeous!

If I hadn't have recently bought my 190 I'd have snapped this up!

Interesting to see you've used BMW coil overs; can you shed more light on these (ie make, model etc..)

VVC-Geeza 2nd October 2011 20:20

Did you ever get it dyno'd francoh?

derekosb 3rd October 2011 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by d_a_n1979 (Post 817880)
Interesting to see you've used BMW coil overs; can you shed more light on these (ie make, model etc..)

If you do a search for "Lowered" you should find quite a bit of info on how Franco did it and which units he used.

Franco is an MOT tester (Commercial) and mechanic so was able to do most of the adaptation work himself.

HTH

Derek

francoh20 3rd October 2011 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVC-Geeza (Post 818129)
Did you ever get it dyno'd francoh?

hi mate, no i never got round to it. ive hardly used the car at all its not even done 2000 miles this year.

francoh20 3rd October 2011 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by gra123 (Post 817131)
mate such a shame you have to sell, i fell in love with your car the minute i seen it as i'm sure many others did, so it must be a big wrench for you to sell. if i could sell mine i would buy yours in a minute. good luck with the sale Franco but i think you might regret it as i know how much you love the car to.
Graham

hi graham thanks for the nice comments. its not even away yet and i already know i ll regret it but sadly needs must and i ll be truly gutted:(

francoh20 3rd October 2011 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by derekosb (Post 818491)
If you do a search for "Lowered" you should find quite a bit of info on how Franco did it and which units he used.

Franco is an MOT tester (Commercial) and mechanic so was able to do most of the adaptation work himself.

HTH

Derek

thanks derek for helping out an MG saves me explaining it all again ha ha:D:D:D

francoh20 3rd October 2011 20:01

thanks glen for uploading the photos. if i didnt need to sell her mate i wouldnt as it will break my heart but its a case of needs must. ive met to many nice people on here to stay away so i shall still tag along if invited no matter what i drive.

havok1971 4th October 2011 12:29

its a stunner, if it wasnt for the fact you where all the way up north, id buy that!!

greendriver 4th October 2011 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by havok1971 (Post 819207)
its a stunner, if it wasnt for the fact you where all the way up north, id buy that!!

Go on then...it'll be a nice drive all the way home