The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Members Cars For-Sale (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Silver '03 Diesel 75 Tourer - Reluctant sale **SOLD** (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=200779)

GettingOld 8th January 2015 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by markm1741 (Post 1883079)
Dave's getting old has done or has done one, just seems like he wants info on cars as advertised then never pursues item ? :duh:

Nope still here and still looking. I did ask the OP for more pictures a while back, Damage to one side (i think)?

Went to see a blue one on ebay. It had a few issues, No 2nd key, Showing some rust on the arches, flickering lights and no power (MAF)? and overcooling.

Seller wanted too much considering the cost of the work involved.

Minty green one on ebay. Seller didnt reply to my ebay messages or phone messages.

So still looking, But have decided not to rush and get one that doesnt need immediate work.

vincentfishing 9th January 2015 12:44

hi getting older, click on photobucket in post 1 and there are a lot more pics including dents, looks like a bargain.

GettingOld 9th January 2015 20:53

Ahhh new pictures excellent. The dents are not what i was expecting. Worth a look.

PM'd re viewing. Thanks.

Things seem to move slower in the 75 world. :)

I know things happen as in the case of this car, They stopped posting as they thought
it was going elsewhere then back it comes.

But several cars on ebay where they failed to post more pictures or answer questions.

I dont think i am being unreasinable to ask if its got a FBH when no underbonnet pictures
to show. Or where you can see a detachable towbar and want to know if they actually
have the ball.

I spotted on in Rotherham over the xmas but couldnt get up there to look, I think someone
may have bought that one as i spotted the question about obtaining a ball a few days ago.

arnosvale65 9th January 2015 22:05

Such a shame. I am looking for a tourer, would prefer an auto but regardless, the Memsahib would not entertain another 75 unless I can swap my 75 saloon for it. £600? If I had somewhere to store it on SORN I would have it.

vincentfishing 10th January 2015 15:33

hi, fj1200,
Trying to convince brother in law to buy it, showing him pics tomorrow, only thing he's asked is about clutch ,any history on changes, asked on open forum cos it might push a sale from hesitant buyers, pm me with your tel no if not sold and i will pass it on to him tomorrow, good luck !

GettingOld 12th January 2015 11:52

Seems ive been pipped to the post.

markm1741 12th January 2015 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by GettingOld (Post 1888951)
Seems ive been pipped to the post.

yep you have, by me :}

vincentfishing 12th January 2015 20:19

congrats, hope its the bargain it appears to be !

GettingOld 12th January 2015 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by markm1741 (Post 1889263)
yep you have, by me :}

Im not going to be your friend anymore and im taking my ball home :getmecoat:

Next... :)

markm1741 13th January 2015 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by GettingOld (Post 1889436)
Im not going to be your friend anymore and im taking my ball home :getmecoat:

Next... :)

to be continued ......................... :smilie_re: