The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South East (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   The Sussex Run. 21st May 2017 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=259884)

FLYING BANANA 10th January 2017 07:55

The Sussex Run. 21st May 2017

PLEASE NOT THAT THIS RUN HAS BEEN CHANGED BY THE ORGANISERS. I HAVE POSTED UP THE CHANGES FURTHER DOWN AND OVER ON THE NEXT PAGE. PLUS I HAVE SENT PM'S.

Put together by the MG-Rover Sussex Club in conjunction with MJS Auto & Marine.

This year the run starts at Newhaven West Side Promenade Car Park and ends at Arundel Castle. 09.30-10.00 start then a drive through the countryside to the Castle. About a 90 minute drive.

Entry this year is at a charge of £20 per car which includes as many passengers as you can squeeze, legally, in. Included in the price is a Sussex Run goody bag including the route directions, a Run plaque plus a couple of other treats. Also included in the price entry fee in Arundel Castle giving you access on site parking in the lower field, but we may get permission to park in the upper field with the Castle as a back drop for photo's.

You also get access to the main Castle rooms including the Castle keep, Castle bedrooms, Fitzalan Chapel, Earls Gardens and grounds. There is also on site a restaurant and a shop.
Arundel itself is a quaint town to wander around with pubs, cafes and a few shops. Or if you fancy it a walk by the riverside.

Entry forms are available from me. PM me your address and I'll get them posted off to you or you can email the organiser's at [email protected]

EVENT DISCLAIMER
Please be aware this is not an official Rover 75/MG ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club's liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in anyway.

Lord of Hog 11th January 2017 11:59

Love to attend mate but I'll be in Bruges that weekend.

FLYING BANANA 11th January 2017 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of Hog (Post 2429629)
Love to attend mate but I'll be in Bruges that weekend.

Always another event another time.

keithst24 16th January 2017 10:58

Hi Bob
Is this event open to all Marque's or just Rover/MG may have a couple of interested drivers...MX5 & BMW convertible :D

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

FLYING BANANA 16th January 2017 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by keithst24 (Post 2432270)
Hi Bob
Is this event open to all Marque's or just Rover/MG may have a couple of interested drivers...MX5 & BMW convertible :D

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yes the run is open to all. If you get those interested to email, address on 1st post, for the attention of Rob Johns he will send them the forms.

FLYING BANANA 29th January 2017 21:18

Banana looking for a new event.

1 Attachment(s)
Banana overlooking the Sussex downs

FLYING BANANA 10th April 2017 12:09

Heads up on this event

The organisers of this meet have now reimbursed any money sent. No reason given.
However the run is still on. Check out the first post to see the details.
All are welcome to attend.

FLYING BANANA 10th April 2017 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2439290)
Banana overlooking the Sussex downs

So no-one spotted the mistake then.

Georgies Dad 18th April 2017 06:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2474355)
So no-one spotted the mistake then.

Looks more like Up North:D

Yorkshire?

FLYING BANANA 18th April 2017 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by w44nty (Post 2478525)
Looks more like Up North:D

Yorkshire?

It was down in Devon.