The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The North East (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Shildon Railway Museum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=259297)

Fusilier 31st December 2016 08:49

Shildon Railway Museum

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way

I am planning on organising a Meet at Shildon Railway Museum on Sunday 19 February 2017 starting at 1000 hrs, and it will be situated on the main arena outside of the museum. We have been to the museum on a few occasions, and on this day there will be all the usual facilities at Shildon, but there will also be the addition of a toy fair (mainly selling Model Trains, etc) at the museum on the day

The event is being organised as a joint venture between Durham MG Club and our club by me, so any member of our forum is more than welcome to attend

On the day there will be a prize for 1st and 2nd in each class

Pre 1960 vehicles
MG B/C
MGF
Post 1998 (includes Rover 75 and MG ZT)

The cost of entry is free, and the venue also has a café on site, at very reasonable prices

Originally I was looking at Bowes Museum (We had a meet there last year around the same time, but being not long after Christmas I though it best to try and organise an event so that it did not involve finances for entry, so will organise one later in the year at Bowes (See Calendar of event for North East)

To start the list off for our members, who would like to attend

Actros
Bigd and Gloria
BobM
Bri and Linda
Fusilier
Flying Banana
Goodmojo
Groundhog
Marshap123 and Famly
Marvinsmom
MGSteve and Lydia
Myfirstrover
Royoftherovers
Saxo1980
Silvervixen and Bluejon
SSizefive
Stokie
Suzublu
Tron XP
Willshot
Wixyx and Dawn
ZedTeeTee (tbc)
Ziggy72

Regards

Stuart

FLYING BANANA 31st December 2016 11:34

Please put our name down please. Will bring Banana as per norm, although I may just be tempted to bring the Bear.

suzublu 31st December 2016 11:42

Me too Stu, be good to blow the cobwebs off:D

TronXP 31st December 2016 12:12

Put me down Stu.

Bluejon 31st December 2016 12:23

Silvervixen & Bluejon please Stu.

kc13661 31st December 2016 15:31

Put me and Linda down please, albeit dependant on work commitments as usual

Fusilier 31st December 2016 15:39

Shildon Railway Museum

I have updated the list, and thanks to all who are supporting, and hopefully this will be worthwhile and a good day out

I am expecting around 30+ from Durham MG Club, so we will have a mixed variation of cars

Thanks

Stuart

ssizefive 31st December 2016 16:47

Would you add me to this one please Stu.

Steve.

myfirstrover 31st December 2016 20:23

Can you put my name down please Stu , cheers Jon

Fusilier 31st December 2016 20:28

Shildon NRM

Steve and Jon both added, and thanks for supporting

Stu