The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Cossie Dunc & Tam's Shop (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Rotrex's Feedback thread. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=81097)

rotrex 23rd March 2011 08:33

Rotrex's Feedback thread.

Hello folks.
this is a thread where you can leave honest feedback about you experience after having a deal with me. please feel free to be brutaly honest about your experience so others can see how good/bad I have been in my efforts to provide a reliable service.thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing your comments.
edit. I forgot to say. any non subscribed members (who don't have the ability to post in the club classified section) that wish to post any feedback, should PM their comments to any moderator who will be only too happy to post up here on your behalf.
your opinions are important. thank you all.
regards tam.

celicaman 23rd March 2011 16:08

Got an embossed engine cover to replace my rubbish facelift one with just a blank space where Rover used to be, very fast delivery and item good as new with a quick wipe over with trim detailer.

Thanks Mate.

wullie480 23rd March 2011 19:35

Great service

Fast reliable service with great prices know where I will be coming for any other bits and bobs I need.
Many thanks.

rotrex 23rd March 2011 19:53

wayhay got my first feedback. thanks guys :bowdown:

Reebs 23rd March 2011 20:25

Hi Tam, as requested, I have added the poll we talked about. Hope it helps to build up an honest profile of the service you provide to others.

EDIT:

Forgot to say, any non subscribed members (who don't have the ability to post in the club classified section) that wish to post any feedback, should PM their comments to any moderator who will be only too happy to post up here on your behalf.

The poll I have added here is, however, open to all be they Reds or Blues ;)

calibrax 23rd March 2011 20:53

Bought some illuminated smokestone visors, arrived very quickly and well packaged. Cheers Tam!

FLYER 23rd March 2011 21:11

Provided wheel bolts and door torpedos , also providing me with a chrome ROVER boothandle , excellent service and excellent prices.:D

Banjo 24th March 2011 21:52

Bought a nice leather armrest from Tam - nice price, arrived really well packed and in great condition, will keep an eye on what other goodies Tam has for sale !

billybumble 25th March 2011 20:49

Bought a walnut dash from Tam, now fitted well chuffed great service, great price many thanks

jonjon77 26th March 2011 10:53

really good service.paid for item thursday evening,arrive saturday morning and well packaged.what more could you asked for.thanks very much.

jon