The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Message from Mr Doodles regarding Mrs Doodles (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=262618)

uk_dave&gill 25th February 2017 09:08

Message from Mr Doodles regarding Mrs Doodles

I know Mark is currently on a ban here, but he has asked if someone can copy and paste from another forum, which I am doing now on his behalf, and which I hope will not be seen as a transgression of forum rules

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDoodles
I'm not normally a religious man, but for those that are, can I ask that you say a prayer for my lovely wife Bev.

Bev was rushed into Hospital last night, following a massive stroke, she's only 50.

When I spoke to the Doctor last night, she said that her body will be OK, but just not sure how much of Bev will survive.

I've spoken to the hospital this morning and she's conscious and has movement, but no speech, I've got to call back about 1 o'clock for an update and will have a ride over to the hospital then.

I'll give everyone an update later.

Personally not religious at all, but will be sending good wishes, especially as my OH and seven other people I know are all turning 50 this year.....

FLYING BANANA 25th February 2017 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by uk_dave&gill (Post 2453075)
I know Mark is currently on a ban here, but he has asked if someone can copy and paste from another forum, which I am doing now on his behalf, and which I hope will not be seen as a transgression of forum rules

Personally not religious at all, but will be sending good wishes, especially as my OH and seven other people I know are all turning 50 this year.....

Please send my good wishes and hopefully a speedy recovery to Bev.

mininuts 25th February 2017 09:19

Likewise, please send our best wishes to Mark and Bev.

suzublu 25th February 2017 09:33

Give them both my best wishes:bowdown:

RPWC 25th February 2017 09:33

I am still registered with the forum, so will nip over and drop Mark a pm.i
Thanks for the heads up Dave

Mike24 25th February 2017 09:37

My wife and I will be praying for Mark and his wife and asking our Christian friends to pray too.

Rev Jules 25th February 2017 09:53

Our thoughts and prayers are with her hoping for a speedy recovery.

Dawn and Julien ( Rev)

windrush 25th February 2017 09:58

Lilian and I send our best wishes to Mark and Bev and hope for a speedy recovery keep us posted please

Gate Keeper 25th February 2017 13:04

I am sorry to hear that Bev has suffered a stroke. We are praying that she pulls through and that Mark stays strong. We had the pleasure of meeting them at Kings Lynn a couple of years ago. Our sincere wishes x

BoroRover 25th February 2017 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2453091)
Give them both my best wishes:bowdown:

Yes, best wishes .