The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   My pet hates!!! What yours ???? Car related (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=262948)

Mickyboy 2nd March 2017 18:14

My pet hates!!! What yours ???? Car related

I'm sorry everybody but I have to moan about this as it is a pet hate of mine, I just hate it when I see an MOT certificate with an advisory item for under tray obscuring some components.

I mean they are factory fitted and when you buy new car you don't get an advisory,"oh this undertray might Obscure some components"

Yeah I get it that the MOT testers are only just covering their own, but it's my pet hate what is yours ?????

victorgte 2nd March 2017 18:21

Drivers who keep on tapping their brake pedal for no reason. Brake lights on off all the time. They must be nervous drivers or something like it. The other one is not using indicators but don't get me started on that one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olliesgrandad 2nd March 2017 18:27

Pet Hates

Drivers who either Dont or leave indicating to the last nano second before turning :shrug:

olliesgrandad 2nd March 2017 18:30

Oh forgot the other one the Paper Hats who drive with their rear fog lights on :mad: When the fog or mist has gone !!!!! :mad::mad:

keithst24 2nd March 2017 18:40

Anyone in a BMW that can't seem to find the indicator stalk :shrug:

sponge_mike 2nd March 2017 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by victorgte (Post 2455615)
Drivers who keep on tapping their brake pedal for no reason. Brake lights on off all the time. They must be nervous drivers or something like it. The other one is not using indicators but don't get me started on that one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually because they are driving far too close to the vehicle in front. I am sorely tempted to flash them every time their brake lights go on.

Mike

Heddy 2nd March 2017 18:52

I think it should be an offence to sit at traffic lights (or if stationary even) to keep your foot on the brake pedal and not use the handbrake. Particularly annoying at night!

BoroRover 2nd March 2017 19:02

Drivers who are obviously using both both feet driving their autos. The brake lights being on whilst accelerating away is just ludicrous.

topman 2nd March 2017 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by victorgte (Post 2455615)
Drivers who keep on tapping their brake pedal for no reason. Brake lights on off all the time. They must be nervous drivers or something like it.

Comfort brakers, i believe they are called.

topman 2nd March 2017 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heddy (Post 2455641)
I think it should be an offence to sit at traffic lights (or if stationary even) to keep your foot on the brake pedal and not use the handbrake. Particularly annoying at night!

I agree it is annoying.
I know (of) someone who does that, their attitude is if it bothers others they should look away.