The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: South Central (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Chinnor Railway Meet August 12th ****Cancelled**** (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113977)

Petetourer 16th May 2012 08:19

Chinnor Railway Meet August 12th ****Cancelled****

Hi All...

Well I have been on the phone to the Customer Services Manager at Chinnor Rail and have provissionally set a date for the 12th August.

See here for details of the location... http://www.chinnorrailway.co.uk/

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

I would suggest that the meet would start around 11-12:00 and there would be a train ride booked in for 15:00... This would take around an hour so we would be back by 16:00 ready for a final look around and then leave whenever you like... :shrug:

Prices look to be £7.60 for an adult and £4.00 for kids, I can be more certain on the price when I have some definite numbers ;)

There is also an option to have a cream tea whilst taking the ride on the train and this will cost an additional £5.00. I would need to know this before booking SO PLEASE ADD IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE CREAM TEAS ON BOARD>>>

So what I need from you guys is some definite numbers... So if you can add your name to the list if you could make it then it would be great... I would need to get back to the guy as quickly as possible really as they seem to be getting pretty booked up...

They will arrange for us to have allocated parking, so that all cars can be parked together... :D

So please let me know ASAP whether you can attend...

Many Thanks,

Pete

Attendees

1) Petetourer + Cream Tea
2) Stevesav + Cream Tea
3) Colin David Day + Cream Tea
4) Pob06 + Cream Tea
5) Rover54 + Cream Tea
6) julienhoulton + 1 + Cream Teas
7) Starbug2 + Cream Tea
8) greendriver + 1 + Cream Teas

stevesav 16th May 2012 10:42

Put me down for this one please Pete, cream tea as well mmm:)

Petetourer 16th May 2012 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevesav (Post 1005241)
Put me down for this one please Pete, cream tea as well mmm:)

You Have Been Added.... ;)

Colin David Day 16th May 2012 18:04

Put me down for this one Pete, my cars a familier site in Chinnor and it would be nice to swamp Chinnor with R75's MGZT's as a certain few extract the Michrael out of mine.

Many thanks,

Col.

They used this railway in Midsomer don't you know.

Petetourer 16th May 2012 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin David Day (Post 1005464)
Put me down for this one Pete, my cars a familier site in Chinnor and it would be nice to swamp Chinnor with R75's MGZT's as a certain few extract the Michrael out of mine.

Many thanks,

Col.

They used this railway in Midsomer don't you know.

I will add you down Colin.... Are you having Cream Tea? I have a guy that I know that works here so he is trying to help me out... Had spotted that it was used in Midsomer Murders...

Would be Good if a certain Rabbet Rover could bring Barnaby's old 75 Back home!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Colin David Day 16th May 2012 18:40

Yeah go on then i'll have a cream tea thanks mate.

Petetourer 16th May 2012 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin David Day (Post 1005502)
Yeah go on then i'll have a cream tea thanks mate.

Cheers Mate..... ;) Adding you now.....

FLYING BANANA 17th May 2012 18:20

Sorry but not able to make this meet. Be on holiday.

rover54 17th May 2012 18:54

I would be interest in coming if I will be welcome, it will be nice to meet local culb members, and put faces to names. I have never attending a meeting before so don't know what to expect.

Will there be much walking involved, I have mobility issues and use a mobility scooter for anything other than very short walks. Probably bring it with me as I can tow it behind my car. I will have the full works, do you need the money up front or on the day?

Petetourer 18th May 2012 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by rover54 (Post 1006370)
I would be interest in coming if I will be welcome, it will be nice to meet local culb members, and put faces to names. I have never attending a meeting before so don't know what to expect.

Will there be much walking involved, I have mobility issues and use a mobility scooter for anything other than very short walks. Probably bring it with me as I can tow it behind my car. I will have the full works, do you need the money up front or on the day?

You would be made most welcome, so no need to worry about that :D

I do not beleive that a lot of walking would be essential, but may be an idea to bring the scooter if you wanted to have a look around the whole place:shrug:

Money I belive would be all ok on the day... So just give me a shout to confirm you are attending and I will add you to the growing list...

Cheers, Pete