The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Double Din Navigation Systems (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Tpms unit (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=256410)

trimani 9th November 2016 21:04

Tpms unit

Hi Sir Jeff or Sean

Any signs of TPMS unit for 'Star' :shrug:

cheers

trimani (ALF)

coolcat 12th November 2016 08:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by trimani (Post 2395929)
Hi Sir Jeff or Sean

Any signs of TPMS unit for 'Star' :shrug:

cheers

trimani (ALF)

Hi Alf,

I've forwarded this to Sean so we can find out for you :}

trimani 17th November 2016 20:06

BUMPITY BUMP :D

trimani (ALF)

Radioguy 19th November 2016 01:53

Hi Alf So Sorry working day and night here and we had a bereavement this week on top of it

They are in transit, We were back ordered last shipment but they Are coming this time

Sean

KernowRover 19th November 2016 07:40

Hi Jeff/Sean

How much do these units cost?

Regards

Tom.

trimani 26th November 2016 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radioguy (Post 2401331)
Hi Alf So Sorry working day and night here and we had a bereavement this week on top of it

They are in transit, We were back ordered last shipment but they Are coming this time

Sean

OK Sean. Pressure is ON at this end at the moment because I am unwell, and want to put this job 'To Bed' . I just want to know it's arrival is fairly imminent, so that when it does come I can get it sorted,

I would just like this resolved because I have lot of non-resolved issues at the moment, and TPMS delivery is one of them. If I've got it here, then it's one thing less to worry about.

Sean, there appear to be some pretty strong opinions around at the moment as to what the level of 'Service' is being supplied by you.

Rest assured, my orders will still come your way, and the level of service 'I Have Received', is OK. Just get my blooming TPMS unit here and all will be good.

Thanks Matey

trimani (ALF)

Kennyeth 27th November 2016 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by trimani (Post 2405550)
OK Sean. Pressure is ON at this end at the moment because I am unwell, and want to put this job 'To Bed' . I just want to know it's arrival is fairly imminent, so that when it does come I can get it sorted,

I would just like this resolved because I have lot of non-resolved issues at the moment, and TPMS delivery is one of them. If I've got it here, then it's one thing less to worry about.

Sean, there appear to be some pretty strong opinions around at the moment as to what the level of 'Service' is being supplied by you.

Rest assured, my orders will still come your way, and the level of service 'I Have Received', is OK. Just get my blooming TPMS unit here and all will be good.

Thanks Matey

trimani (ALF)

You tell him Alf :D:D:D:D
please don`t worry about issues, concentrate on getting well....
...we are all routing for you Alf.
Ken.

coolcat 2nd December 2016 14:02

Hi Alf,

Hope you are feeling better Sir.

Something in the post for you today ;)