The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Some very nasty people robbed my mother of her wedding ring (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=245842)

Mickyboy 29th May 2016 15:54

Some very nasty people robbed my mother of her wedding ring

Just found out my mother was in Sittingbourne yesterday and whilst she was out she was robbed of her wedding ring and engagement ring they also stole her purse that they were in, how low can some s(um go ??

This happened in Card factory Sittingbourne Kent, the women who took it was of Eastern European appearance, this is the second time my mother has had her bag snatched !!!

The only difference is this time her wedding ring and engagement ring cannot be replaced my mother and father have been married for 44 years I am absolutely fuming!!!
The police don't seem interested at all in there just think some petty crime!
Sorry guys I just needed to let off some steam very upset,
Mick

lady zed 29th May 2016 15:57

That's dreadful. Your poor mum. Hope they get the thieving rats.

mininuts 29th May 2016 16:14

Sorry to read this, what a horrible thing to happen to your Mum :mad:
Typical response of the police too, I'm afraid.

I can't believe it happened in a shop though, you'd have thought somebody would have noticed what was happening and helped your Mum out :shrug:

trikey 29th May 2016 16:17

Check the local pawn shops, chances are they will have tried to offload the rings there.

Scum should be shot.

johnnyb44 29th May 2016 16:23

That's awful news to read. I hope the thieving scumbags get everything they deserve .

stevestrat 29th May 2016 16:38

The swear filter wouldn't let me say what I think about the people who did that!

LotusLC 29th May 2016 16:45

Sorry to be reading this post, dreadful times we are living in.

barney bear 29th May 2016 16:49

That's awful, I hope they are caught and deported:mad:

Scaramanga 29th May 2016 16:51

Disgraceful!

Scumbags :mad:

FLYER 29th May 2016 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickyboy (Post 2299146)
Just found out my mother was in Sittingbourne yesterday and whilst she was out she was robbed of her wedding ring and engagement ring they also stole her purse that they were in, how low can some s(um go ??

This happened in Chuard factory Sittingbourne Kent, the women who took it was of Eastern European appearance, this is the second time my mother has had her bag snatched !!!

The only difference is this time her wedding ring and engagement ring cannot be replaced my mother and father have been married for 44 years I am absolutely fuming!!!
The police don't seem interested at all in there just think some petty crime!
Sorry guys I just needed to let off some steam very upset,
Mick

understandable that your upset.

Stealing and pickpocketing is a trade in some eastern european places and yet we let them in .:eek::duh: