The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Overseas Club Members Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Wrong language (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=259068)

mmz 26th December 2016 16:12

Wrong language

How can I change the car's language? My car is a German import and so all the display info is written German and I would like it to be in English.

suzublu 26th December 2016 16:19

You will need someone with a T4 or similar to change language settings:}

mmz 26th December 2016 17:46

Garages with T4 equipment is a slight issue here where I live. Is there any T4 software available for home use?

clf 26th December 2016 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2421872)
You will need someone with a T4 or similar to change language settings:}

I believe there is a language setting for this software, Phil's IPK changer brilliant software. You will need the correct lead, but it is mentioned in the link.

Christopher Price 26th December 2016 20:40

Gehen Sie einfach in das Menü "Einstellungen" auf dem Bordcomputer, wählen Sie "Sprache" und wählen Sie dann "Englisch", simples.

Reebs 26th December 2016 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christopher Price (Post 2421964)
Gehen Sie einfach in das Menü "Einstellungen" auf dem Bordcomputer, wählen Sie "Sprache" und wählen Sie dann "Englisch", simples.

Of course he may not have the highline nav so no bordmonitor Christopher. Also, if he can't understand German, he may need to use Google translate to comprehend your reply :xmas-smiley-008:

mmz 27th December 2016 06:39

No, I do not have the highline system. After some searching I have found the test menu which is activated by pressing the trip button. There is #10 - Country Code, but that does not do anything. If I push the trip button at that point it just throws me out of the menu.

clf 27th December 2016 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmz (Post 2422062)
No, I do not have the highline system. After some searching I have found the test menu which is activated by pressing the trip button. There is #10 - Country Code, but that does not do anything. If I push the trip button at that point it just throws me out of the menu.

Cycle through to '19' first. When flashes 'on' or 'off' (or the german equivalent), then when it pops up as off, press it again. This will lock the diagnostic. The press until 10, option o = Germany, 1 = UK.

HERE is T-Cut's full walk through. :}

COLVERT 10th January 2017 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by clf (Post 2422098)
Cycle through to '19' first. When flashes 'on' or 'off' (or the german equivalent), then when it pops up as off, press it again. This will lock the diagnostic. The press until 10, option o = Germany, 1 = UK.

HERE is T-Cut's full walk through. :}

What language do they speak in Finland ???

It's not German, is it ???

Can you get Finish with your method ???

clf 10th January 2017 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLVERT (Post 2429372)
What language do they speak in Finland ???

It's not German, is it ???

Can you get Finish with your method ???

I dont think so, but as the OP requested it to be changed to English, I figured my direction would have been sufficient for that ;)