The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The Midlands (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Pride of Longbridge 2017 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=258480)

woolleysox 13th December 2016 22:44

Pride of Longbridge 2017

Sat 15th April. Pride of Longbridge

trebor 13th December 2016 22:59

Without mud and rain this year hopefully !

Reebs 13th December 2016 23:13

.....and snow :xmas-smiley-010: :snowman4:

RogerHeinz57 14th December 2016 09:57

As Cofton park is from what I can tell is a public area, and possible a number of our members being fairly local to this venue, perhaps somebody would feel up to keeping an eye on the general condition of the park area over a couple of days prior to the event. This will hopefully avoid the same problems from last year.They would be able to advise on water logging, snow drifts and the like. I guess it would take some commitment, but only a few trips would soon ascertain the likely outcome and save countless members a futile trip to a cancelled event from all over the country, and abroad.
This is just a thought, and not expecting too much from this thought, but somebody may have thought of this too.
I am not able to do this as I am 68 miles from the venue, but there must be many more local who would be able to just take a look.

Ravinder 14th December 2016 11:41

There is already a thread for POL in another section...

woolleysox 24th December 2016 20:55

We always post as well because we normally have a convoy of sorts from Walsall. If you check you will see I have already posted my attendance on the main thread.:xmas-smiley-032:

EastPete 2nd January 2017 10:37

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerHeinz57 (Post 2416448)
As Cofton park is from what I can tell is a public area, and possible a number of our members being fairly local to this venue, perhaps somebody would feel up to keeping an eye on the general condition of the park area over a couple of days prior to the event. This will hopefully avoid the same problems from last year.They would be able to advise on water logging, snow drifts and the like. I guess it would take some commitment, but only a few trips would soon ascertain the likely outcome and save countless members a futile trip to a cancelled event from all over the country, and abroad.
This is just a thought, and not expecting too much from this thought, but somebody may have thought of this too.
I am not able to do this as I am 68 miles from the venue, but there must be many more local who would be able to just take a look.

Yeah- I struggled to get there last year - see pic.

Pete

jcumbo1 7th February 2017 18:54

If you do the convoy from walsall to POL again, please put my name down.

woolleysox 9th February 2017 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcumbo1 (Post 2444126)
If you do the convoy from walsall to POL again, please put my name down.

Hi will post info closer to the time of event

Rob

Arctic 21st March 2017 00:13

Hi Woolley
KFC on the 15th :drool4: