The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Wales (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Possible Nano Meet (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=189313)

Jim W 13th July 2014 14:21

Possible Nano Meet

Anyone interested in doing a Nano meet in South/West Wales???
We are looking at doing this in a pub car park hopefully.
For this to go ahead we would need mechanically minded members to assist other members do the minor mods repairs to vehicles the owner needs help with obviously owner has to supply parts.

Im talking with my son in law who is a qualified mechanic and mot tester to see if he would be willing to lend his time (Free of Gratis) If anyone else can assist please let myself or Dragrad know.

Any member wanting this meet to go ahead please post interest below and what you require to be done to your 75/ZT so we can make sure other members can assist you.

Volunteer workers :
ched
peckster123
steve811
valleygixer

Those needing help
:
Abbadon
Roy&Rosebud

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

Roy&Rosebud 14th July 2014 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim W (Post 1730118)
Anyone interested in doing a Nano meet in South/West Wales???
We are looking at doing this in a pub car park hopefully.
For this to go ahead we would need mechanically minded members to assist other members do the minor mods repairs to vehicles the owner needs help with obviously owner has to supply parts.

Im talking with my son in law who is a qualified mechanic and mot tester to see if he would be willing to lend his time (Free of Gratis) If anyone else can assist please let myself or Dragrad know.

Any member wanting this meet to go ahead please post interest below and what you require to be done to your 75/ZT so we can make sure other members can assist you.

Hi Jim, I would be very interested to come along, and would appreciate

someone to check my brakes, they have not been touched since Artic

did the handbrake mod at the four Ashes Nano meet a couple of years

ago. Fully understand if this is not possible, and would appreciate

if someone could reccommend a competant garage.

As you know, ever the same.

Roy & Rosebud. (Old Man and frail Old Lady.

Take good care of each other.:}:}

steve811 15th July 2014 07:01

Depending on location and date I would be happy to help. I can do most things on a car, have done lower mounts, PCV filter, ITP etc.

peckster123 25th July 2014 17:26

i be happy to help done inline therm mod, fit and forget pvc filter rear drop links condensor and fan resistor upgrade plus towbar but not the electrics for it few other bit and bobs to, like steve811 depending on date and location

valleygixer 25th July 2014 17:48

Same here. Half tidy with a spanner and have some tools etc.

Dragrad 25th July 2014 22:39

OP updated. :D

Jim W 27th July 2014 14:28

Sorry for delay in replying to this post been very busy in work :(

Is anyone else interested in Nano meet needing any help with mods or tinkering done

Abbadon 27th July 2014 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim W (Post 1742209)
Sorry for delay in replying to this post been very busy in work :(

Is anyone else interested in Nano meet needing any help with mods or tinkering done

I have just purchased a ZT so I may well need a few pointers on the most important watch points! Im in Swansea.

Dragrad 28th July 2014 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbadon (Post 1742696)
I have just purchased a ZT so I may well need a few pointers on the most important watch points! Im in Swansea.

What engine ? :shrug:;)

Have a look at some of the links in my signature - may be of some help :}

Ched 31st July 2014 08:24

Depending on date I can help / attend.