The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Members Cars For-Sale (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   52 Plate (2002) Rover 75 Diesel Saloon CDT Connoisseur **SOLD** (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=205517)

bris75 14th January 2015 15:43

52 Plate (2002) Rover 75 Diesel Saloon CDT Connoisseur **SOLD**

5 Attachment(s)
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Hi
I thought this would be the best place to try to sell my 75. It has served me well for a years communting but now need an estate for the dog and baby etc!

I bought it just under a year ago when my car was written off and I needed a quick replacement and it has never let me down.
It is a previous cat d but is fully insured and mot'd etc - you can see from the pictures the slight marks on the bodywork this relates too.
Inside it is as close to mint condition as a 12 year old car can be!
89,400 Miles, MOT until Dec 2015, full service history, 1 Previous Owner, new exhaust, new battery, full Leather Interior, heated seats, e/w, e/sunroof, A/C, heated seats, etc. all working
Open to offers!
I have uploaded the max number of photos allowed but more than happy to supply more as required!

Sorry chaps have only see the message re the price. Ideally was after something around £800 but like I said open to offers - if it is not sold soon it will be p/x or scrapped!

Petetourer 14th January 2015 20:39

Looks a nice little motor mate. Not to dissimilar to my own car.

I am sure you will sell it quick enough, so please don't scrap it :eek: :)

Paulifa1 15th January 2015 00:16

PM sent :)

Stickman 15th January 2015 06:28

Looks an honest car at a fair price :D
Regards
Chris

arnosvale65 15th January 2015 17:49

Hi, Someone from Bristol, we do seem to be rare! Very nice car but I have a saloon and am looking for a tourer. I have sent the details to my brother in law who lives near Blaize as he is interested in getting a 75.
Sorry to jump on your thread but you don't know a local T4 man do you?

stockwell1 15th January 2015 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris75 (Post 1890701)
Hi
I thought this would be the best place to try to sell my 75. It has served me well for a years communting but now need an estate for the dog and baby etc!

I bought it just under a year ago when my car was written off and I needed a quick replacement and it has never let me down.
It is a previous cat d but is fully insured and mot'd etc - you can see from the pictures the slight marks on the bodywork this relates too.
Inside it is as close to mint condition as a 12 year old car can be!
89,400 Miles, MOT until Dec 2015, full service history, 1 Previous Owner, new exhaust, new battery, full Leather Interior, heated seats, e/w, e/sunroof, A/C, heated seats, etc. all working
Open to offers!

Sorry chaps have only see the message re the price. Ideally was after something around £800 but like I said open to offers - if it is not sold soon it will be p/x or scrapped!

Hi,
You dont scrap a 800 quid car mate,but i see were your going with this ,