The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 & ZT Gallery (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   'Gem' the 75 Conny SE (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=257327)

Juego 24th November 2016 18:55

'Gem' the 75 Conny SE

7 Attachment(s)
Drove down to Lincoln from Scotland to collect this, 2 owners from new, a father passed it down to his son after replacing it with a Jag XF after almost 13 years!

Body wise it's tidy, few Marks significant with age, alloys are ok but need a refurb and one has a slight buckle on the lip. Interior needs cleaned but is tidy overall.

History is good, October 2016 it had a brand new inlet manifold and a new coil at a cost of £787.92! Only thing mechanically I know it needs is the belts changing. It averaged 39.7 mpg on the motorways and 35 - 37.6mpg on the dual and single carriageways and is very quiet, definitely one of the quietest V6 engines I've heard even with the bonnet open!

Spec wise being a Conny SE is good, even has powerfolds and a drivers side cup holder. Drivers cup holder was specified when new apparently, didn't know it was an option here?

Niggles

It needs a new battery.
Mirrors don't adjust properly, they go in and down but not out and up, suspect the switch pack so will clean it and if that doesn't work I'll replace it later.
Both heated front seats don't work so I suspect a fuse is at fault?
Boot catch doesn't close without a good bang, I've played about with the rubber bungs and still does it so think I'll need to replace or adjust that also.

So far that's all I've found, so for now and especially for Ravinder, here's some photos taken today at my dads after jump starting it to move it into the driveway, the jeep sticking out was used to jump it, it isn't always parked like that btw lol,

Juego 24th November 2016 18:59

4 Attachment(s)
Some more because I can't find an image hosting site that I can share from since photobucket currently isn't working

lady zed 24th November 2016 19:33

Very nice!

timspencer 24th November 2016 19:56

Very well specced, wood wheel and auto shifter too!

keithst24 24th November 2016 20:51

Well done...looks like you got a real cracker :D

Juego 24th November 2016 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by keithst24 (Post 2404845)
Well done...looks like you got a real cracker :D

Hopefully lol

Ravinder 25th November 2016 08:14

Looks very nice. Good buy, then. Hopefully, will see it in the flesh some time. You fitted your badge yet? :D

Juego 25th November 2016 09:16

Not yet lol, not done much to it and won't get anything done today as it's my mates funeral. Will get it cleaned and checked over properly soon

Ravinder 25th November 2016 09:18

Ok cool. I see you've put your name down for POL. I've booked ,y accommodation today so now I will have to go! :eek: :D

Juego 25th November 2016 09:20

We usually book ours around February, had a brilliant hotel last year just 1.5 miles away haha. Hotel had a few rovers and one older one in it, we were surprised it wasn't more packed given how close it was to the park.