The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Technology Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Android phones and WhatsApp (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=326911)

Gate Keeper 31st January 2024 12:18

Android phones and WhatsApp

I am new to Android phones and looking for a cheap reliable Android phone which handle the latest WhatsApp for internet phone calls and can be updated.

Please advise, thank you

suzublu 31st January 2024 13:12

Hi Phil , hope you and Jessica are keeping well. Currently I use a Samsung galaxy A14 which copes very well with WhatsApp, and previously had the A32, also works well. Hope that helps. 😎

Sent from my SM-A145R using Tapatalk

Gate Keeper 1st February 2024 03:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2988057)
Hi Phil , hope you and Jessica are keeping well. Currently I use a Samsung galaxy A14 which copes very well with WhatsApp, and previously had the A32, also works well. Hope that helps. 😎

Sent from my SM-A145R using Tapatalk

Good Morning Ronnie

Thank you for the recommendation and for reaching out, which is a big help. Jessica and myself are doing okay thank you.

Lagetha 1st February 2024 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 2988050)
I am new to Android phones and looking for a cheap reliable Android phone which handle the latest WhatsApp for internet phone calls and can be updated.

Please advise, thank you

I bought a Ulefone Note 7P, an unlocked Android available from Amazon, it is Chinese and not brilliantly fast, but cheap at less than £80.
I've had it three years now, and late last summer I had to replace the battery as it became unreliable - running down from 100% to 50% pretty much as I'd expect - then dropping from 50% to 0% in seconds (the replacement battery was about £13 from ebay),
I've no hesitation in recommending this phone or perhaps later models, some of which come with better processors and massive 4400mAmp capacity batteries.
I use WhatsApp/Tapatalk/FaceBook/Messenger successfully on it.

Gate Keeper 1st February 2024 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lagetha (Post 2988111)
I bought a Ulefone Note 7P, an unlocked Android available from Amazon, it is Chinese and not brilliantly fast, but cheap at less than £80.
I've had it three years now, and late last summer I had to replace the battery as it became unreliable - running down from 100% to 50% pretty much as I'd expect - then dropping from 50% to 0% in seconds (the replacement battery was about £13 from ebay),
I've no hesitation in recommending this phone or perhaps later models, some of which come with better processors and massive 4400mAmp capacity batteries.
I use WhatsApp/Tapatalk/FaceBook/Messenger successfully on it.

Thank you for taking the time to write this up, I will certainly look into this.