The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Jaguar I-Pace (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=264229)

guru 23rd March 2017 21:11

Jaguar I-Pace

Well almost 2 years after leaving the ZT fold I'm going back to a British(ish) car as I've just put a deposit down on an I-Pace!
I've driven a couple of Tesla's and the electric drive is amazing and with my current car being a hybrid I'm used to it anyway so I'm very excited about having an all electric Jag......just a shame I'm going to have to wait for a year :mad:

e30325itourer 23rd March 2017 23:08

Looks lovely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mertens34 24th March 2017 06:55

I like the design and the little striping details. It makes the car look more futuristic. (just like the bmw i8)

The car looks nice overall. The only thing i dont like is the front of the car. It looks odd.

May i ask how much these cars cost? I googled it but couldnt find it.

Mike Noc 24th March 2017 08:13

The wonders of modern technology - only 90 minutes for an 80% charge and a range of 248 miles.

Takes me all of 2 minutes to completely fill the tank and then it is good for another 600 miles.

Still that's progress for you, and it is a cracking looking car. :D

topman 24th March 2017 19:02

What a fantastic looking car. :drool4:

How's the merc?

coab 24th March 2017 20:03

Fantastic car! How can you leave a deposit when no prices are available?:shrug:

Christopher Price 24th March 2017 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Noc (Post 2465923)
The wonders of modern technology - only 90 minutes for an 80% charge and a range of 248 miles.

Takes me all of 2 minutes to completely fill the tank and then it is good for another 600 miles.

Still that's progress for you, and it is a cracking looking car. :D

As prices are to start from £60K, so it should be!

Christopher Price 24th March 2017 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by coab (Post 2466181)
Fantastic car! How can you leave a deposit when no prices are available?:shrug:

As they used to say in Rolls-Royce showrooms (which never used to have the prices on cars); "If Sir needs to ask the price, Sir obviously can't afford it!"

coab 24th March 2017 20:42

Wouldnt want to put a deposit on an un priced car myself.:eek:

guru 25th March 2017 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by topman (Post 2466138)
What a fantastic looking car. :drool4:

How's the merc?

The Merc's going well, I still badly miss the engine note of the ZT however the sheer power the mercedes has is very addictive ;) Overall averaging just over 40mpg which bearing in mind my driving style and the types of roads around here is very good however still a very, very long way off the claimed 68mpg!

Quote:

Originally Posted by coab (Post 2466213)
Wouldnt want to put a deposit on an un priced car myself.:eek:

Well the dealer gave me an 'indication' of the final price and the deposit is refundable should I change my mind once the final pricing and specs are available. Admittedly £60k is a lot for a car however it's substantially cheaper then the Tesla I was considering replacing the merc with! There are also a lot of tax breaks open to my company for buying an electric car.