The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The Midlands (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   2012 Midlands Meet Ideas Thread (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=99113)

Jake 1st December 2011 12:23

2012 Midlands Meet Ideas Thread

Af'noon all!

Wanted to get the ball rolling with this sooner rather than later.

I'd like to know what you guys want to do in 2012.

A few things I'm looking into include:

2 days at Bruntingthorpe (Hoping for March and September)

Coventry Air Museum at Baggington

Usual Midlands Events, RSR at Grantham, Mid Lincs Rover

East Midlands Aeropark

Group Trip around the BBMF and Jet Collection at Scampton.

Possible joint event with East Anglia over a weekend as well as DH Museum in Herts.

More ideas the merrier, please feel free to post away.

Jake

Wolves 75 1st December 2011 13:35

Hi Jake

Hope your well
We have put the dates in the club calender for the Nano's pal

Regards
Lyndon

trebor 1st December 2011 17:31

some good venues there Jake, i would be up for most of them i would think, dont forget Pol and the Club National are also in the Midlands as well as the Wton Nanos and with your above ideas thats almost a years worth surely !

Jake 1st December 2011 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolves 75 (Post 865101)
Hi Jake

Hope your well
We have put the dates in the club calender for the Nano's pal

Regards
Lyndon

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 865299)
some good venues there Jake, i would be up for most of them i would think, dont forget Pol and the Club National are also in the Midlands as well as the Wton Nanos and with your above ideas thats almost a years worth surely !

Cheers Lyndon, hope you're well too mate. Went to go and put them in the calendar late last night and seen you guys had already done it, cheers! :icon_smile:

Rob, I'm going to work it out by month now, including Prescott Hill as you say I think that's about the year sorted! Spoke with Bruntingthorpe today, the guy I dealt with last time has left, but hopefully something again in the pipeline there for us, hoping for a spring and summer run.

Best,

Jake

Typhoon190 1st December 2011 22:36

I know it's a bit further south than is probably convenient for some, but was still thinking about organising one at Enstone Airfield if there's any interested?

Jake 2nd December 2011 00:36

That sounds amazing Ben, depending on when it is I'd be interested for sure!

Jake

woolleysox 2nd December 2011 01:19

Hi Jake add that to Midland Nano's, Black country museum,Tram Museum,GWR it looks like another good year of meets. Prescot Hill is already in the pipeline and will be posted in Jan :noel:

speak to you soon

Rob

woolleysox 2nd December 2011 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Typhoon190 (Post 865598)
I know it's a bit further south than is probably convenient for some, but was still thinking about organising one at Enstone Airfield if there's any interested?

Hi Ben

I would be up for it as I have flown from Enstone in he past when based at RAF Little Rissington It would also be a nice drive through the Cotswolds:xmas-smiley-003:

Richard Garner 2nd December 2011 19:44

Another one to consider is Newark air museum again for some ham and cheese toasties!! There's been a bit of work there recently, moved a few things and laid some concrete where an old taxiway was near hangar 2 for car meets. :icon_smile:
Looks like a busy year next year!!

Petetourer 2nd December 2011 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Typhoon190 (Post 865598)

I would be up for that one mate..... :xmas-smiley-003: