The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Freebies Bazaar (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Loads of stuff...... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=245753)

Dominic22 28th May 2016 10:05

Loads of stuff......

I am having a clear-out after realising I am buying stuff I have at least 2 of...

There is maybe 3 or 4 boxes of stuff, also PPD wooden Dash's etc.

Radio and sat nav bits
Trim bits
switches
wing mirror's
Also V6 undertray's
etc
etc

ideally taking all (or most) of it rather than picking the odd bit.

Loads of bits that would be great if you are doing a car up or just as great spares. It is a product of visiting scrap yards over the years an getting stuff.

Collection only from DE12 7AH.

I will keep it a week or so then if no-one wants them I will take them to the tip

shaneimus 28th May 2016 10:43

Hi there. I'm only just down the road in Swadlincote so I'd be interested to see what you have. When is best for you?

Si-monogram 28th May 2016 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominic22 (Post 2298380)
I am having a clear-out after realising I am buying stuff I have at least 2 of...

There is maybe 3 or 4 boxes of stuff, also PPD wooden Dash's etc.

Radio and sat nav bits
Trim bits
switches
wing mirror's
Also V6 undertray's
etc
etc

Loads of bits that would be great if you are doing a car up or just as great spares. It is a product of visiting scrap yards over the years an getting stuff.

Collection only from DE12 7AH.

I will keep it a week or so then if no-one wants them I will take them to the tip

hi dom, a v6 undertray would be perfect to be honest. please could you keep one by for poseidon?

Dominic22 28th May 2016 15:11

Simon

Got a few for you to pick from, or you can take a few then decide..... I am trying to sort the wheels to get to you where the engine is being taken out but if not we can meet or you can pop over for the tray or I come to you.

Dom

Si-monogram 28th May 2016 16:44

It'll be great if you can as it'll save us a shed load of time.

RichB 29th May 2016 16:20

Have you got a drivers side bullet mirror Dom? Don't need a cover, just want to replace mine which has a chunk missing out of the black plastic edge.

Cheers,
Rich

Dominic22 29th May 2016 19:05

Yes Rich. Will hang on to it for you

Dominic22 30th May 2016 14:18

All gone other than-

V6 Undertray for Simon (I have loads, so once Simon has his pick and has a few there will be more left)

Wing Mirror for Rich.

shaneimus 30th May 2016 15:26

Just grabbed my loot from Dom. Very much appreciated, some parts I need, some good spares and some bits I have no idea what they are! Cheers Dom, lovely to meet you!

havefun 31st May 2016 04:59

Am interested in the sat nav bits if you still have them