The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Pony Express (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   always needs parts taken (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=137825)

seancar 17th February 2013 19:38

always needs parts taken

i always need to get parts up to trikey so any body travelling north please give me a shout :}

RPWC 17th February 2013 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by seancar (Post 1225573)
i always need to get parts up to trikey so any body travelling north please give me a shout :}

Get in touch with Flying Banana ,he's coming up our way in March,and I can collect from him and pass to Andy,or another member who lives near him.

Canonite 17th February 2013 20:06

When we getting our Donny depot? C'mon :D

FLYING BANANA 17th February 2013 20:16

Banana Express

I will be in the Bexhill area on Friday 15th March. I am quite happy to collect from Sean on Friday and deliver to the National or ferry anything further North. Providing the items are on the small side as I need to space to carry my case and camera equipment.

trikey 18th February 2013 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 1225622)
I will be in the Bexhill area on Friday 15th March. I am quite happy to collect from Sean on Friday and deliver to the National or ferry anything further North. Providing the items are on the small side as I need to space to carry my case and camera equipment.

Get a trailer on the V8, why waste all them lovely torques :D

FLYING BANANA 18th February 2013 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 1225890)
Get a trailer on the V8, why waste all them lovely torques :D

'Cos I'll be in the Banana.

SapperGB 18th February 2013 16:53

Sean,

I think you are coming up soon to buy a workmates 190 (Andy - called u regarding sale to break - Stanford Le Hope).
If you have parts to get to Bob, bring them up and either leave them with Andy and he will deliver to me at work or I will come over and collect them when you collect the car.
I will then forward them on to Bob. (assuming you wish to save a trip to Bexhill Bob?)

FLYING BANANA 18th February 2013 19:06

Not bothered, Bexhill is my other home. Not literally but I know a good motor fitter down there who looks after my two girls.

seancar 18th February 2013 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by SapperGB (Post 1226272)
Sean,

I think you are coming up soon to buy a workmates 190 (Andy - called u regarding sale to break - Stanford Le Hope).
If you have parts to get to Bob, bring them up and either leave them with Andy and he will deliver to me at work or I will come over and collect them when you collect the car.
I will then forward them on to Bob. (assuming you wish to save a trip to Bexhill Bob?)

hi yes we are collecting a 190 end of this week thank you for your kind offer

seancar 18th February 2013 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 1226435)
Not bothered, Bexhill is my other home. Not literally but I know a good motor fitter down there who looks after my two girls.

thank you bob i will have some parts to go up i will make sure its all small bits thank you