The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   I.C.E. Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Navall Eclipse I pod connector (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=267277)

trebor 14th May 2017 15:04

Navall Eclipse I pod connector

Could someone help me with a navall eclipse question please, how does the I pod connect to it?

coolcat 14th May 2017 16:20

Hi Rob,

I haven't tried it but I will presume it will connect using a standard Apple lead into the USB port front or rear :}

StuartB 14th May 2017 17:00

Hi Rob/Jeff

I have my Ipod connected to one of the rear USB ports, but it does not work!

Sean is aware and I believe it is one of the problems he is trying to resolve with the factory.

If anyone has already got it working or there is another way to connect it I'd be pleased to hear about it.

Cheers

Stuart

trebor 14th May 2017 18:11

Thanks for the replies, the unit was being installed at the Midlands Nano Meet for Eric, but no one seemed aware in advance that the I pod doesnt work with this unit, not sure what Sean can now resolve with the factory but hopefully he will update the position on this thread

StuartB 14th May 2017 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 2492243)
Thanks for the replies, the unit was being installed at the Midlands Nano Meet for Eric, but no one seemed aware in advance that the I pod doesnt work with this unit, not sure what Sean can now resolve with the factory but hopefully he will update the position on this thread

Hi Rob

There is a support thread in the double din section for the Eclipse. I posted on the 6th April that it was not working, but still hoping for a solution as the unit is advertised as having an ipod interface.

Fingers crossed

Cheers

Stuart

trebor 14th May 2017 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by StuartB (Post 2492275)
Hi Rob

There is a support thread in the double din section for the Eclipse. I posted on the 6th April that it was not working, but still hoping for a solution as the unit is advertised as having an ipod interface.

Fingers crossed

Cheers

Stuart

Ok Stuart many thanks , I have seen and read the dedicated thread now which I was not aware of as I dont have one of these units myself, but there seems lots of unresolved issues, surely they should be thoroughly tested before release so they work out of the box as you would expect from any new product ?

Rev Jules 15th May 2017 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 2492170)
Hi Rob,

I haven't tried it but I will presume it will connect using a standard Apple lead into the USB port front or rear :}

Hi Jeff I have looked at mine and it doesn't have a USB port in the front?

Rev

coolcat 15th May 2017 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2492548)
Hi Jeff I have looked at mine and it doesn't have a USB port in the front?

Rev

Hi Julien,

It's a small micro usb socket, there is a small micro USB to USB A standard socket provided in the accessories :}

Rev Jules 15th May 2017 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 2492554)
Hi Julien,

It's a small micro usb socket, there is a small micro USB to USB A standard socket provided in the accessories :}

Was that the one on the left hand side by the GPS, the one you told me not to use for something or other.

Rev

coolcat 15th May 2017 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2492626)
Was that the one on the left hand side by the GPS, the one you told me not to use for something or other.

Rev

That's the one Julien,

As said, it is there but I try to tell people to avoid using it as it's very easy to knock it and break it as it's sticking out the front of the unit :eek: