The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Discussion. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=321495)

lathbury 26th October 2022 17:43

Discussion.

Hello, Am I allowed to discuss a club member refusing to pay for an item he bought from me?. Any advice please?. Thanks, John.

macafee2 26th October 2022 18:00

Have you tried to contact the member to resolve?
Try contacting a moderator.
Personally if someone take something and does not pay, naming them is a service to other members but please consider they may have a problem that may prevent them replying to you.

macafee2

lathbury 26th October 2022 18:26

Hello, The item was delivered on 7th October, I asked the member to confirm delivery several times, with no reaction. The member had p.m'd me out of the blue asking to buy the mp4 device, I asked him to try it out before paying the £85 he had offered because I trust people. I understand there may be a problem, which is why I didn't push it, but it is now three weeks with no contact. Thanks for the reply. John.

FLYING BANANA 26th October 2022 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by lathbury (Post 2949764)
Hello, Am I allowed to discuss a club member refusing to pay for an item he bought from me?. Any advice please?. Thanks, John.

Drop me, or any other Moderator, a pm and we can see if we can assist you in this matter. No need to discuss it on the open forum as this leads to all sorts of complications with unwanted comments.

lathbury 26th October 2022 20:09

Hello, Thanks for the reply, I did not want to discuss this in public, which is why I asked for advice. I will contact you tomorrow,if that is okay with you. Thanks again, John.

Arctic 17th February 2023 23:18

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lathbury (Post 2949793)
Hello, Thanks for the reply, I did not want to discuss this in public, which is why I asked for advice. I will contact you tomorrow,if that is okay with you. Thanks again, John.

Hi John.
Did you get a satisfactory outcome to your sale of the mp4 device?

hopefully so if not how did the management deal with it, and was that satisfactory please do let us know.

Also is the purchaser/member still allowed to buy from other members of the club.

lathbury 19th February 2023 18:01

Hello Arctic, I did not get any reply from the buyer, the Mod very kindly tried to p.m. him twice, with no reply. I had never heard of the member, the real name which the Mod gave me was not his forum name. Hope that helps. Thanks, John.

bl52krz 19th February 2023 21:01

Can you find out where the member lives? Could you also give us his avatar name so we can avoid any contact with him. Thanks.

Reebs 19th February 2023 21:54

You do not need to worry, the member in question has been banned from the club.