The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: East Anglia (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Kings Lynn meets 2016? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=231336)

Jay 23rd November 2015 19:42

Kings Lynn meets 2016?

I have just read that Mr Doodles is now banned.

If you are reading Mark I just want you to know I have always found you a pleasant person to have meet and I admire your determination on keeping the Kings Lynn meeting going over the last few years :)

RogerHeinz57 23rd November 2015 19:59

I met Mark on Friday, seemed an ok kind of guy to me, hopefully there will be somebody else to carry over the K-L meetings so that folk don't miss out and that somebody may be able to keep in touch with Mark so that he may continue to attend the meets he once ran himself.
JohnH.

klarzy 23rd November 2015 20:22

I saw Mark yesterday.
I think he intends to continue the meet but under another banner...
He said he would contact me in the spring so if folks Pm or email me about march time i may have some more info

jonty 23rd November 2015 21:24

There seems to be a lot of politics going on recently, Stubie and now Mr doodles. I have always found them both pleasant and helpful, and welcoming being a new owner and member

A19_Graham 23rd November 2015 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonty (Post 2151599)
There seems to be a lot of politics going on recently, Stubie and now Mr doodles. I have always found them both pleasant and helpful, and welcoming being a new owner and member

Nothing to do with politics, just rule breaking after numerous yellow cards and warnings, from what I can gather. :shrug:

davidcarp 15th December 2015 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonty (Post 2151599)

I've been a member for a few years now and really appreciate Mark's organisation of the meets at Kings Lynn. I really look forward to the meets as not much happens in the East Anglia region. Well, could form another group as long as we maintain the excellent mature comradeship without yellow cards just introduce the Sin Bin if required which is doubtful

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all

crown 15th December 2015 13:58

I wholeheartedly agree David,we must endeavor to continue with these meets next year.

Mark :)

davidcarp 15th December 2015 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by crown (Post 2170316)
I wholeheartedly agree David,we must endeavor to continue with these meets next year.

Mark :)

That's right Mark. If necessary, we could arrange our own meets. I'm sure the others would agree and arrange other venues but still keep in touch with Mr Doodles.Plenty of nice places for meets in this area and arrange more frequent ones

windrush 15th December 2015 14:09

it would be a dam shame if the Kings Lyn meets folded

crown 15th December 2015 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidcarp (Post 2170329)
That's right Mark. If necessary, we could arrange our own meets. I'm sure the others would agree and arrange other venues but still keep in touch with Mr Doodles.Plenty of nice places for meets in this area and arrange more frequent ones

My thoughts exactly.

Mark ☺