The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What's Happened to the £3 Voluntary Donations? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=4611)

JohnDotCom 4th April 2007 16:48

What's Happened to the £3 Voluntary Donations?

Come on Ladies and Gentlemen, and before I start my normal Rant I know the £3 Donation to club is Completely Voluntary, but I've noticed that out of the Last 200 members joining club only 5 have made a £3 donation.
To run this club Directors, Moderators and other People behind the scenes spend a lot of time and their own money to keep site up and running, to arrange Meets and Competitions as well as the Wealth of Info available to every one for Free.
£3.00 is what? not even the Cost of any Motoring magazine, a Gallon of Petrol/Diesel or a Pint of Decent Beer. Just Reading the "How To" or getting help on Posts saves you a fortune.

Everyone on here is so helpful and Friendly, but please help keep all this running and make your Voluntary Donation, which covers a Whole Year membership and allows you more things as well as your Name turning RED.

You know it makes such good sense, Press the PayPal button at top of Page and join in.

Thank you for your time, Rant over and, of course no Pressure at all to join in, it is after all a Voluntary Donation! :D :pillow:

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE DONATED THANKS VERY MUCH ON BEHALF OF EVERY ONE, AND THANK ALL THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCENES FOR RUNNING SUCH A GREAT CLUB AND THE MEMBERS FOR ALL THEIR GREAT POSTS AND BANTER.

OOPs now I'm in Trouble.

tashax 4th April 2007 17:00

Hi i posted a cheque off a while back how would i know if they got my subscription or not...is it written anywhere?

JohnDotCom 4th April 2007 17:02

Your Name Tashax has changed to Red meaning your Donation received, well done you are now a Member of the Best Club Around. :bowdown:

tashax 4th April 2007 17:06

Ah thats good. See even if you don't have paypal you can pay by cheque. I must attend some of the meets this year...

Christopher 4th April 2007 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by tashax (Post 45701)
Ah thats good. See even if you don't have paypal you can pay by cheque. I must attend some of the meets this year...

Tashax, the moment you PMed you were sending a cheque your name should have turned red - apologies, I though you realised that :D

rover 4th April 2007 17:10

Hi JDC,
Where do I find Names in Red?

tashax 4th April 2007 17:12

Oh right sorry bit thick me...ha ha xx

Tom Collins 4th April 2007 17:17

Go on everybody, £3 is nowt. You know it makes sense. :confused:

tashax 4th April 2007 17:20

Maybe we are an even more select club THE £3 CLUB.

tourerfogey 4th April 2007 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by tashax (Post 45710)
Maybe we are an even more select club THE £3 CLUB.

£3 per year
25p per month
6p per week
LESS than a penny a day

C'mon PAY UP