View Single Post
Old 24th January 2013, 11:59   #3
fastevo1
Avid contributor

Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin75tourer View Post
I am interested would always proffer a lower mileage similar to my 41K 56 reg that was Wright off and who would not in my position and the insurance paid out the right money to buy one.
But 4 months later we are still looking. From what I have seen mileage is not always the be all and end all .
So here goes.
Any pictures yet.
Would like to see one off the 'normal' drivers seat bolster where please from two or three angles, the two stone chips are they the only two? or are they quite big and deep? and the miner load area marks, are they one the rear bumper' sides or plastic trim and carpet or all four areas. PM me the pictures if you want as I am shore it is a grate car over all and would not want say 6 or 9 pictures of the very worst bites to detract from the 3 or 4 good pictures you will be putting up shortly!
As the reversing sensor and cig lighter are so miner in your eyes and the price is firm I personally would only look into this car in more depth if they where sorted!
Like you was when you spent months looking for this car I am being picky, but that means I may be looking in the right direction and you should understand where I am coming from.
One thing the puzzles me. May I please ask why after spending so much time looking for this are you selling it after such a short time of ownership??
Sorry the car sold yesterday.

I have kept this for a year, very rare I keep a car for 6 months as I get bored.

The guy who purchased it jaw hit the floor!

Glad he is pleased.

Good luck on the new car hunting :-)
fastevo1 is offline   Reply With Quote