Thread: DanBMXes zt 160
View Single Post
Old 6th July 2013, 16:01   #200
danbmx_69
Gets stuck in

zt 160

heres another mod done and i think this might be of intrest to alot of people if you have ever had a set of mist washer jets you know what they are like for screen coverage now i have wanted to fit a set for a while but the only set i knew of were citroen mist jet but these are not heated so no good if you have heated washer jets so i looked all though the citroen range and couldnt not find a heated set, so i turned my attention to ford and found out that the focus mark 3 had them fitted, so a quick e bay search and i found a set, looked at the photo and then went on rimmer brothers and the ZT ones are pritty much the same shape so i knew these would fit the cut out of the bonnet maby evan with some fileing if needed

so here they are

so i took of my sound proofing cover off the bonnet

poped one of the ZT ones out and to my utter surprise the ford one cliped straght in!!! wasnt bad for a guess at all

ZT standard jet, and ford jet

now then the plugs arnt the same so out come the soldering iron
ZT jet on the left and ford one of the right, as you can see i have cut the wires of the ZT jet right at the top, and the plug of the ford one off as close as i could to give me plenty of play

ZT plug on the ford washer

solderd them up

all done

now this price dose not fit in to the ford jet as its a diffrent size so i just replaced the tube with clear washer pipe tube and left enough so it wont nink on its self when i put the bonnet cover back on

i didnt get a photo of it all back togather as i for got ops

but here they are all working click the video

Last edited by danbmx_69; 6th July 2013 at 16:08..
danbmx_69 is offline   Reply With Quote