Thread: MG ZT 260 SE
View Single Post
Old 19th April 2014, 00:10   #1
Paul_T
Regular poster

MG ZT 260

Default Mg zt 260 se

Due to a change in circumstances, I have still got this and it is not likely that I will be using it myself again due to getting a new car and the previous sale not going through due to unforeseen events.

Anyway, onto the car.

It is the 3rd to last ever ZT260 with ~71k on the clocks, number 881. I have a FULL service history as well as receipts for everything that has been done with the car including tyres and tracking and I even have the full owners manual with everything including the original breakdown cover card, I am also the second owner on the log book.
The car(as the pictures show) is in British Racing Green with gloss black wheels and decent tyres all round. On the front bumper there is a small scuff around 6x6 inches but otherwise it is immaculate. The interior is electric heated black leather with the silver dash and the usual SE mod-cons including nav and cruise control.

The car is totally original other than a K&N air filter that is in the receipts for but I haven't been able to verify is in there or not and the gearknob. I also have replaced the radiator due to the original sprouting a couple of leaks and had the car serviced and front window replaced before I put it into storage.

There is MOT until August, the previous MOT it passed other than steering rack gaitors which were replaced and upon retest, the car passed with no issues. There is no tax on the car, as it has been SORN'd and put off the road into storage.

Onto the pictures anyways:

The price I would like is £5500 ovno, this car is ready to drive away with tax and even after being laid up for a while, it still starts straightaway.

Any questions, please ask. My number is 07900921652 if anyone is interested.

Last edited by Paul_T; 28th April 2014 at 17:53..
Paul_T is offline   Reply With Quote