View Single Post
Old 18th May 2014, 08:26   #26
wullie480
This is my second home

Thanked 1,022 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalteseMarc View Post
Hi,

To order a pipe, you will be able to go the manufacturer, which is SFS performance, and order directly from their site, here's a link to it,
http://www.sfsperformance.co.uk/
At the moment it is not showing up on there, as the pipe has only just been made and sent to Wullie, so are probably waiting to get feedback as to the fit and performance of their products. I'm sure Wullie will let us know when we can get the go ahead to place orders.
Many thanks once once again to you Wullie in getting this product up and running

Regards,

Marc
As Marc says these will be able to be purchased direct from the manufacturer in a few weeks time.
I have the first one that was made to check fitting,performance etc.
I'm more than happy with it an I'll be reporting back to the manufacturer mid week as that's when David is back from holidays as there's a few question I want to ask him.
I'll be asking about witness marks for those with the sensor fitted, I'll also be asking when these will be available and what sort of delivery times there expecting from the time of order and if there holding stock or are they made to order as they maybe a big rush of orders as soon as there available.