View Single Post
Old 6th January 2015, 10:06   #10
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxpump View Post
It seems though I'm on top of it now. But coolcat I will still be requiring you help a bit down the line in my secondary phase of my system upgrade that will be installing parcel shelf speakers, a bass port and new wiring (for once I upgrade all the speakers i'm running the whole lot off a seperate amp, i don't know if I can use the original loom for that or have to upgrade the wiring as these speakers are much heavier than the original rover soap box speakers). Thanks for the support and thanks for the quick reply to quote (as I said still useful as I still need help with the next phase of my speaker upgrade).

P.S: I know that fitting a bass port and parcel shelf spks are hard work, but I will pay you much extra. Ill have to talk to you closer to the time, probably be at the end of feb to beginning of march. Thanks cool cat!
My suggestion would be to acquire another rear parcel shelf (make sure you get the right colour) as it will be much easier to work on the parcel shelf out of the car and then just drop it in once fettled