View Single Post
Old 27th March 2015, 10:56   #1
2Diesels
Trader

ZT 260SE, Connoisseur CDT

Default 2004 Rover 75 1.8 Classic SE

I'm offering for sale a 2004 75 1.8 Classic SE with coachwork finished in White Gold (GMN) & trimmed in Ash Grey Oxford Velour with Ash Grey/Light Smokestone trim (LBB) & stands on a set of well shod ZT120 17" five spoke alloy wheels.

The car has covered just over 87,000 miles & has had 4 registered keepers from new, the first two being within the first twelve months, the previous keeper having had the car since 2010.

The 1.8 engine sounds sweet & pulls well & the car in general drives as it should with no unwanted rattles or clonks & the brakes are very good with what appears to be recently replaced discs & pads all round.

The Specifications of the car are more or less standard Classic SE with the addition of the wheels & front fog lamps. I have added one or two little touches to enhance the appearance of the car such as 1.8 Litre "Torpedo" badges to the doors, early style rear pillar finishers with badges & early style rear number plate plinth featuring the embossed ROVER lettering.

The car has just been serviced & a new "Gates" timing belt kit fitted. I have also fitted the "Arctic" modified handbrake compensator. The current MOT expires in August 2016.

The air conditioning is frosty cold after a recent regas.

The wheels have some kerbing, one in particular though I have touched this in in the correct shade of Sparkle Silver.
There is a small cigarette burn in the driver's seat backrest.
Someone seems to have used the steering wheel centre badge as a horn push as the badge is dented.

I am asking £950.00
Please PM me with any questions

Last edited by 2Diesels; 9th August 2015 at 15:49..
2Diesels is offline   Reply With Quote