View Single Post
Old 13th September 2015, 17:00   #1
Vinylwasp
Regular poster

MKII ZT-T 190+

Default 2006 ZT-T 190+ in Excellent Condition (Now asking £2500 o.n.o)

Now £2500

Hi everyone. I'm reluctantly going to sell my excellent condition ZT-T.
It's been my 'station car' for the last 15 months, but it looks like I'm changing jobs and need something that can do 300 miles a week a little more economically.

2006 ZT 190+ in X-Power Grey with 67,321 miles on the clock. 2 Keys.
Next MOT due 25/02/2016

DSC_0111 by vinylwasp, on Flickr

Purchased 21/06/2014 for £3650 at 64,898 miles with 3 previous owners and a new clutch fitted by the yard. (yes, some of us petrol-heads will pay that much for a good 190 ZT-T)

I bought her back home and quickly arranged for gazza190 (a club member and an AA Mechanic) to take a look at her and in July 2014 at 65,167 Miles she had: New Cam Belts x 3, Water Pump, Theremostat Kit, Oil (Full Syn), Plugs, Filters (incl Pollen), Plenums cleaned, New Anti-Freeze, Airbag connectors cleaned and checked - Vis Motors checked (OK) -- £460 (from memory, I have the work sheet but seem to have mislaid the bill, we can ask Gazza for it if necessary)

Also in July I decided the original wheels were looking a little tardy so I bought a nice set of refurbished Apex wheels from Kenton here on the forum for £450. I had a full set of Nokian zLine 225/45 R18 95Y XL fitted for £374.36 + £80 fitting. Plus new wheel center caps, new union jack badges and new grill badge for £68 (mgspares @ ebay).

Gazza had advised that the top breather pipe on the KV6 was cracked and that the bottom coolant pipe was a bit corroded, so after he finished the initial work, he sourced for me the last stainless steel lower coolant pipe from Rimmers and a new breather for £140. I would have gone back to Gazza to get them fitted but he's in Swindon and timing has never been right so they sat on a shelf in my garage for a while

When it was time for this year's MOT (Feb) I also had a full Bosch safety check performed, the Air-Con recharged and the Brake fluid replaced for £228. During the MOT (Feb 2015) they discovered a broken headlight which they glued back into place but advised that I replace it. 2nd hand one purchased from Trikey for £45. Around this time I also purchased a new set of car mats from Perrys for £48.

As she had to go back to have the headlight swapped out I also resolved to fix a rattle from the exhaust so I had her checked over and ordered a new Catalytic convertor and front pipe. £110.70

Then she went back to my top rated independent garage and had the Catalytic convertor, lower coolant pipe, breather pipe, 2nd hand Headlight and new rear control arms (£30) fitted for £409. In July I bought and fitted a new Sony head unit (with Bluetooth and USB, etc) for £98 and bought a set of mud flaps from radioman which I haven't had time to fit (see photos).

So I have a stamped log book, a large stack of receipts, and a damn near perfect ZT-T 190+.

The bad bits: See photos
Worn Driver's bolster: Not bad but frayed a bit on stiching (not cracked)
Scratch on bumber
Small dint in near side front door: Look carefully at photos
Lost the numeral 1 badges from the 190 on both sides. Did someone steal them?

Want to see more (most were taken today, check the dates):
http://bit.ly/1J5ULl0

The club price is £2500 for a quick sale before it goes on Car and Classic, etc

I have seen other 'good ones', even bought a 'good one' here on the forum a while back http://bit.ly/1J5UXRs for £1950 after travelling from Newbury to Scotland, which I evntually sold because it was very far from good and too hard to bring back from the brink IMO. To find this one I looked far and wide and have done everything it needs to maintain it since buying.

PM me if interested.
I'll take a £250 non-refundable deposit if anyone wants to hold her.

Chris

Last edited by Vinylwasp; 27th October 2015 at 19:16.. Reason: Updated with reduced price.
Vinylwasp is offline   Reply With Quote