View Single Post
Old 4th September 2016, 14:07   #240
Teflon
This is my second home

Lagoon 2.0 V6 75 Conn SE Saloon

Thanked 2,920 Times in 1,570 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1MBO View Post
Well the external microphone and wind sock didn't work as well as expected, rather down to the idiot behind the camera as he'd omitted to change the settings in the menu . So this time rather than wind noise on some of the footage the level peaked above that allowed and a small amount of audio cancelling occurred.

My choice of opening titles music has hit copyright issues which means it isn't viewable in Germany and also may mean you have to suffer adverts!

And finally, the effect I wanted through the opening titles seems to have been cleaned up in part by You Tube's encoding........

I'll be editing at least one more video from Duxford featuring the museums.

Jim
Jim, is this video in a different format to previous ones? I only ask, as it doesn't want to play on tablets or phones (Android ones at least). All your other vids play fine, but this one just shows a black screen with the text "Video unavailable" when attempting to play it on my Samsung Note Pro tablet, my wifes Tab S, my Nexus 4 phone, and a friends Samsung tablet. It plays on my PC no problem at all though. All very odd.

Not a problem (for me at least ) just curious.

Cheers

Cliff

No. 4 of 6
Teflon is offline   Reply With Quote