View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2017, 19:57   #122804
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
I have to do it Julien so that I have closure and peace of mind, please humour me if those are the right words to say. Ed has been a rock and he is a good friend.

I am not sure about Eden Camp. Rod is caravanning mid May and hopefully we will be meeting up with Angela and himself on their travels. I am fed up of British Airways and want to use up their air miles to give Jessica a treat for a holiday in the summer, somewhere flying out of London. I don't know where to take her. She is in need of a break, but is not into sunbathing or cities.

Your well travelled. Have you any plans ahead for jetting off again?
Dawn is not keen on extreme heat that is why we go either early in the year or late, we have got a lot of work in the pipeline, new kitchen being fitted w/c 9th,,
They say that will take three weeks, today we have finalised having a new fence fitted that will be in February, it is an all metal fence from a company called Colour Fence 25 year warranty, that will see us out.

We having a look at the Canary Islands in March, for a week. My youngest son has booked a self catering villa in Portugal for eleven of us in October.

Julien
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote