View Single Post
Old 20th April 2017, 23:21   #6
SCP440
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T 260

I have checked my Email from BT and found my bill has jumped £20 a month I cant make sense of it so it looks like a prolonged call to India or where ever else there call centre is these days.

A couple of years ago I came home to find a very large yellow sign had been attached to the telegraph pole in my garden, nobody asked permission ect ect. I was on the phone and of course the person in India had no idea what I was talking about, probably not on there crib sheet. As I was getting nowhere I said you must take it down or I will saw the pole down, I was told I could not do that and within 2 mins I had a call from somebody in the UK ( funny that) Anyway I explained what had happened and if they did not remove it I would remove there pole from my garden with a chainsaw. I was told it would be put on the list, when I told them they had an hour or my chainsaw was coming out funny enough I had an engineer at the house within 20 mins. I have since had a letter or apology as apparently the person who put it up should have asked permission.