View Single Post
Old 29th March 2024, 14:37   #173893
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Good efty. Not great today, mainly due to taking part in a downmarket version of Bonnie Tyler's "Lost In France" yesterday, title was "not a clue where I am in Glasgow!" We went over to see Ging's friend who is just starting chemo for cancer. We had the vaguest instructions how to get there, get a train to Glasgow Central then a number 7 bus . . . . from where . . . . to where. Got there eventually.

The expedition did my ribs no favours whatsoever, fair bit of walking (which has started aggravating it) and carrying a shopping bag (which has always aggravated it). Wasn't in good shape when I got up, still more sore than "normal".

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyN01 View Post
She a Labra-otter
We had a Poodle, Milka, Poodles are supposed to be water dogs but that wasn't in his job description, he hated the stuff. We were at a Loch near Stirling, Ging was paddling, carried Milka out and put him in the water, the reaction was hilarious. He immediately swam to the shore next to me then stood and gave Ging the most evil look over his shoulder . . . . one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote