View Single Post
Old 30th March 2024, 11:33   #173905
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Yummy but very rich. Good on you for treating yourself and for the photo ….thank you.

Congratulations Ian and to your good lady in getting to 52 years married, quite an accomplishment. Only 20 years here, perhaps I can come to you for marital advice. I was recently chatting to a friend I trained with and she has been married 4 times and is currently divorced. I hope she finds happiness.

Here in Kenya one of the polygamous tribes allows for several wives at the same time, it is expected to support all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Afternoon Phil, Thank you. We were only saying last night, where on earth has all that time gone.

Yes that meal was very rich & a one off really to celebrate our anniversary weekend, It very nice indeed though.
More than one wife? Oh heck! I don't think I could manage something like that.

I've been fertilising the bed in the other greenhouse & putting the tomato frame up ready for when the tomato seedlings are big enough, All this low light cloudy, cold, wet weather has not been good for the plants especially the tomatoes, cucumbers, chillis & bell peppers. They're behind when they should be by now even on heat mats & under grow lights.

On the other hand, the first early variety of seed potatoes (Ulster Prince) are all starting to break through the compost & doing well.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote