View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2024, 14:58   #9
Glen B
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Saloon Club, 2005 Rover 45, 2000 Rover 25, 1963 Rover 110

Default Fitted dab radio adapter now losing or incorrect display

Reconnected battery and first off the only thing different was that the door open warning didn't stay on like before. Err went off but came back on and stayed on display with heater switched off. Tried turning different things on and off with engine running sometimes and sometimes with engine off but ignition on. Err has stopped appearing on heater display but no headlight, main beam, fog lights, etc. Left indicator worked ( flashing light and clicking) for a few seconds then stopped of its own accord, this has also happened with right indicator but at a different time. For a few seconds, the wiper control didn't respond but works again now. Tried to put drivers electric window down but no response but that function has come back. Do I need somebody with a decent scanner to reset it all. I only have one for engine codes. The actual lights all work on the outside as I can see the reflection of them all on the 25 currently in front of it. I'm wondering if it's ok to drive to work in it tomorrow morning (12 miles each way) or leave it on the drive and use our 25 until it's all ok again.
Glen B is offline   Reply With Quote