View Single Post
Old 24th April 2024, 11:04   #42
genpk
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon MGZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraymond View Post
You couldn't be more right Dave. GW is being put out as a phenomenon that causes everything from spider's webs not being square to storms on Venus. Then, of course, the sensible habits of many lifetimes can be trashed in the name of the latest money earning scam that gets massive priority with new restrictions on lifestyles. Inevitably, costing more.

The truth is councillors, with few exceptions, are just not qualified to be overseeing huge sums of public money and are subject to various lobbying outfits with their own priorities. Many of them (councillors) have honourable intention but get stymied by the system.

Potholes? That's under highways infrastructure without a doubt. I can't see why there should not be a legal liability for all vehicular damage caused to vehicles being so affected. Funds to cover the liability could be diverted from the many 'woke' rubbish adventures that would no doubt receive public acclaim. Oh, and deserve another term in office next time. Pigs might fly.
you are totally right- i know someone here in Australia who works for a big oil, gas and mineral company. He is currently heading up that companies hydrogen project division.
I was talking to him re the large energy producers must be concerned with all this push for renewable energy. He stated, not at all, they see this whole renewable energy thing as a huge opportunity.
As he said- we make or have everything that is used in making renewable energy- copper, nickel, aluminium etc, its a whole new industrial revolution which
needs feeding !!!
genpk is offline   Reply With Quote