View Single Post
Old 24th April 2024, 12:58   #4
sln8458
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Contemporary SE 2.0 Diesel Auto 2005 Facelift

There isn't a barge pole long enough to separate me from Admiral.

When I had an accident in our old Sedona (insured with Admiral) I was between a traffic island and the kerb, single lane. The guy coming the otherway decided to use my side of the island, hence head on BANG!!!

Admiral appointed some company to 'assist' with our claim, like a fool I agreed. (Note: this company I later found out had their office in the same building as Admiral, with common senior staff).
They provided a volvo C40 as a loan car. Our car was declaired a total loss & Admiral made a derisary offer that I said 'up yours' too.
Loan car was recalled the same day as the offer email, (man arrived and asked for the keys and took it, on the grounds that a settlement had been agreed.
From that point on the appointed helper company did NOT want to know as Admiral had told them a settlement had been reached.

Probably best NOT to say any more, other than I have NEVER gone back or used any associated insurance company.
Cruise Control; FBH with GSM (was FrenchMike's Remote) & dash button; Rear Blind; In-line Thermostat; wired in front & rear cameras; Mercedes DRL +DRL2; twin horns, twin usb power outlets, digital coolant temperature readout, Real Walnut dash, Walnut & black leather steering wheel, Walnut Handbrake grip, Towbar with full Rover harness.
Rear seat cup holders.

Wanted: Walnut auto gear stick handle
Mods to do: all done , need to come up with some more.
sln8458 is offline   Reply With Quote