View Single Post
Old 8th May 2024, 19:30   #694
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Getting back into the swing of things. Quite amazed of what I have achieved today. Ok so the ankle did ache but at least it didn’t become swollen.

Started off taking the garden rubbish to the tip in BBB. Once gone then home via the garden centre. Bought 3 bags, they were blooming heavy, of farmyard manure plus a few other bits. Then home to unload.
First job was to have a go at unblocking the drain in our parking spot. It was jammed with soil, and roots. Dug out what I could, three quarters full of a buckets worth.

Next job was to sweep clean the parking area. Then using the weedkiller spray again around the parking area’s. Managed to get Kelsey’s bay done as well.
Moved on to tipping out the farmyard manure onto the front garden. Dug it in and then raked it. Put everything away. Coffee time.

Moved BBB down to the side gate and she got cleaned inside and out. In between I took in parcels for my neighbours. Once the car was clean and put back into a space I was able to rest. The ankle was aching but no swelling. That’s the longest time I have spent standing up since last December.

The painting on the house has been put back till after the roofers have finished. Ok with me. But the garden work will continue. Might do away with my lawn at the back.

A trip to London is on the cards. More about that later.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote