View Single Post
Old 1st November 2009, 07:57   #1
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

Default FS- PLAYSTATION3 And Extras

:lol: My excellent condition and fully working Playstation 3 system is up for grabs along with a whole host of extras, everything you need ready to plug and play.....

This is the 60GB version and it also dubles up a a blue-ray DVD disc player so you can watch HD films on this as well. The system comes complete with all nevessary leads to connect to your Television and I will also include a gold plated HDMi cable which gives you top quality 1080 resolution picture

There is also an additional extra length connection cable/charger lead and an additional controller bought separately (genuine Sony PS3), plus a filing stand to hold the PS3 games

I am also including 8 top games which alone cost m around the £280 mark to buy new.

All in, this entire set cost me around £650. I am looking for £200 including postage before the delights of Fleabay

*** Please note, I no longer have the original box for the system
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.