Thread: Mg7
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2010, 11:38   #38
Will.S
Avid contributor

MG ZT 260 SALOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Tourer View Post
Hi, I am new to this forum but have been on the two-sixties for some time as my V8. As well as the ZT260 and the ZTT260 I also run a Rover 75 CDT Tourer. Its a 2002 Conn SE, has 195K on it and has been mine from new. Anyway, I bought a couple of the climate control panels for the MG7 and tried them in the V8. Works fine except the temp on the passenger side works the opposite way round (hot being cold ....) Haven't tried it in the Rover but as the 260 is tucked away for the winter I'll take it out and try it. I bought the two units I have from MG Shanghai and they were nearly £100 each and that was when the exchange rate was 14 RMB to the pound. Its now 10RMB. I think the only way to get them more reasonable is to track down the manufacturer and buy direct if possible. Would the Roewe 750 one fit? Can't remember what the dash looks like on that. All the best, JB
The Roewe has a different dash. I used 'Alibaba' to find a supplier for the MG7 L grille surround and badge, £220 delivered, haven't ordered yet though, will post if all goes through okay.
Will.S is offline   Reply With Quote