View Single Post
Old 13th May 2011, 23:40   #19
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Mk1, Rover 75 Mk2, MGZT-260 Rover 75 CDTI Touring

Thanks Greeners, I know it's a lot of work but I took on the project knowing what was involved, fortunately I'm used to this kind of work and I actually quite enjoy it. Thanks also for the info on the sat nav loom, i have measured it up and I can re-route it quite neatly, just got to chat up messenger now for a high line rear screen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeners View Post
Good luck with it..... having seen the ZTT first hand, I think you've got your work cut out.....

The tourer had (from memory) Sat Nav fitted, and the loom is different to the saloon one at the boot end, as it's slightly longer and picks up the GPS and AM/FM signals from different locations.
Cheers for the info Keith, I'll mod that loom also. Please let me know who this company is when you remember, Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Better a long cable than short one

If the intention is to keep the OEM CD changer you can actually pull back the seven related wires as they go all the way up the loom to the dash and back again to the changer in the boot daft but that is the way they did it!

There is or was a place selling some stuff up assemblies if you need them (built front and rear subframes etc) in Cheshire but I can't remember what they are called at the moment.

Last edited by Dragrad; 21st October 2012 at 03:57.. Reason: Consecutive posts
75.0 is offline   Reply With Quote