Old 17th October 2011, 20:57   #1
marinabrian
Baculum magicum requiescebant

Rover 75 Connoisseur Rover 75 Classic ZT 135+

Default Replacement Keys

Due to popular demand, my all new key service, and prices

Subscribed members

The options are

1. Supply key complete with new transponder, blank key & new casing, refurbished remote PCB coded to unlock, lock and start the car 70

2. Supply key as above but without remote facility, but starts the car

3. Send your EWS immobiliser unit to me, I will program a new transponder to work with your EWS unit, I will then post it back to you, and you can supply your own key blank, and fit the transponder to the casing.

Registered users

Add on 10 to the above price list, so to qualify for the discounted members prices, simply pay your subs, and enjoy the other benefits membership brings .

For options 1 & 2, you will have to bring the car to me, the operation takes roughly 1 Hour, and you'll get a cuppa & a biscuit whilst I do the job, also whilst I have T4 hooked up, any dealer options you may wish to have enabled or disabled can be carried out free of charge.

If you have bought a second hand key, I may also be able to utilise the remote locking PCB, so you would pay for option 2, but receive the option 1 service.

I'm currently unable to cut the key blanks to match your existing key, however most reputable locksmiths can carry this out for you, budget between 5 and 10 for this.

I would like to point out that these keys, which ever option you decide to choose, are NOT CLONES, and won't "fall out of sync" with your cars immobiliser they will behave in exactly the same manner as if you had paid over 180 from the dealer, with the exception that you have to get the keyblade cut.

I'm prepared to travel to you within a 50 mile radius of Newcastle Upon Tyne, however I will accommodate anyone prepared to travel to me.
For other regions such as Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, and Lancashire, I suggest you contact BigRuss.
For the Home Counties, and South East contact Phil-T4 and for the West Midlands & surrounds, please contact Terry Shaw .
Finally Lovel will cover the North East of Scotland, and can offer a key cutting service to members.
Now all of these people are sterling chaps, and I'm sure be more than happy to assist.
Brian

KEYS SUPPLIED AND PROGRAMMED
X-POWER 135 AND 160 BHP DIESEL TUNE UPGRADES
ROVER 75 1.8T 160PS UPGRADES

Replacement Key Prices

LOCATION MAP OF T4 OWNERS

Everything Rover Auction Site

Last edited by marinabrian; 22nd April 2014 at 17:33..
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to marinabrian For This Useful Post: