Old 27th August 2016, 18:50   #10
NOCTURNAL
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-260SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGStephen View Post
Hello!!

I was wondering when the other one would pop up

Would love to see some more pictures of yours. Sorry to hear about your knee problems. Hopefully you can get back to full health and enjoy the V8. Will defo want to get them together.

Stephen
I don't have many online tbh...I had big ideas about going to shows etc...but work allways got in the way with working 12 hr shifts, and now I'm off work it's hard work getting in and out of the car :/

Once I get the new car I'm hoping to be able to concentrate on one bit at a time and get her looking her best again. Need to source a new leather interior too at some point but being out of work long term has put that on hold.... it's only the drivers seat ghats suffering with the usual, but mine is excessive due to the way I have to get in and out at the moment once it had started I gave up worrying as it would need replacing anyway....

Does anyone actually repair interior leathers? ? Now I have the time I really fancy getting into that game as a hobby?? God knows why but I'm attracted to a heavy duty sewing machine lol but I digress lol

I'll post some if I find some next week. .out for steak at the moment and feeling 'rude'lol......

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
NOCTURNAL is offline   Reply With Quote