View Single Post
Old 21st September 2016, 20:13   #1
KRISTLEE
I really should get out more.......

None at the moment.

Default 135+ CDTi AUTO FIREFROST ZTT **WITHDRAWN**

Hi All,

As much as I don't want to I need to sell my ZTT due to some rather expensive hospital bills. Unfortunately as I work away for most of the year my ZTT doesn't get used as much as it should so it is a hobby that doesn't give back as much reward as it costs me to keep it so it has to go.

Please see my thread detailing some of the work that has gone into it.

I have also just fitted front red heated Monacos (drivers is also electric memory) which included retrofitting a loom so they operate as intended.

There is also an FBH plumbed into the engine bay but I haven't finished the retrofit but the fuel pump and cubby timer are included.

The bodywork needs a lot of TLC and the front bumper needs repairing and a respray along with the passenger side front wing. The front passenger door also has a dent (never tried but maybe possible to pull out).

Included in the sale are the following spares:

Refurbished rear subframe (purchased from Wullie480)
Almost new rear upper suspension arms (purchased from Wullie480)
Refurbished rear ARB (purchased from Wullie480)
Used UBP
4 used injectors from a low mileage engine
Highline IPK with few or no lines (I've never hooked it up to check)
Used MAP sensor from a low mileage engine
Used crank sensor from a low mileage engine
Projector Headlights in great condition
Cruise control interface (to retrofit)
Powerfold mirrors (to retrofit)
Front indicators

Even though the wheels had a professional refurb last year they seem to lose air over a week or so?

Work done includes a new waterpump, thermostat, crank pulley, lowering springs, rear shocks with mounts, front discs/pads (190 calipers), tyres (225/40 budget), drivers wishbone, passenger track rod end and front drop links.

The photos in the attached thread give a good idea of the car but I will upload more photos tomorrow to highlight the bad bodywork points.

I'm asking for £1300 (but open to offers as I know the bodywork does need a lot of TLC, I just never got round to that part of my project) which basically covers most of the upgrades, wheel refurbishment, spares and the personalised plate that I got for £500 a few Months ago.

Anyway, if there is any interest please PM me.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=252102

EDIT:

Forgot to mention....MOT until May 2017, 155k miles and 2004 registered.

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE

Last edited by KRISTLEE; 23rd September 2016 at 20:25..